• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
He signed a contract extension with fullham and was then loaned out to us for a season. He also had a loan offer from Southampton and almost went to them, but ended up going here because he was secured game time.

NICOLAAAAAAAAAI JØRGENSEN
HJK noooooooo

I decided a minute ago that I'm supporting HJK since I'm moving to Finland.

I shall not forget this, WL.

Esch

Banned
M'lady Wenger Huawei interview with his legs crossed

174611.jpg

Linius

He's 23. You can buy. Mostly because he is constantly injured. :(

NICOLAAAAAAAAAI JØRGENSEN AGAIN

Where does he play? We can use a competent striker and this guy seems to be scoring goals. We need Danish dynamite.

Last 20 CL games at least one Danish player started for us.

Where does he play? We can use a competent striker and this guy seems to be scoring goals. We need Danish dynamite.

Last 20 CL games at least one Danish player started for us.

Left wing, or attacking mid. He's a pretty big guy though, so also used in the attack a bit here.

rsgsei.gif

chixcp.gif

abqfho.gif

xxtrsn.gif

and an ugly goal, but #juved

lkqobg.gif

i2dtXyTFKMK2n.gif

ibxjPd0e1wrk7k.gif

Kikarian

Tottenham have literally put me in a trance.

I don't even know why I'm watching it.

The most mundane match ever.

I'd be happy to watch Hull and West ham again than watch the last minute of this.

Suen

Tottenham have literally put me in a trance.

I don't even know why I'm watching it.

The most mundane match ever.

I'd be happy to watch Hull and West ham again than watch the last minute of this.
It's such a dead game; even the cheering in the background is toneless.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I regret watching the last 10 minutes of Torino - Club Brugge, that was really boring.

Linius

He will injure himself on the way there.

The player you should be going for is Daniel Amartey, he's not Danish but he's a fucking beast as a defensive midfielder.

Like a Blind replacement you say?

You probably didn't see us last night? I must admit I was surprised by how good Zimling is. He really brought something extra to our game. Good passes forwards and a strong body. I feel like we got a better and younger version of Poulsen now.

Meier

Da fuck, Estoril traveled to Eindhoven by bus. These guys really have no money. Playing EL must be an investment for them.

Their stadium is really tiny. Under 10,000 -- that they finished 4th is pretty damn amazing.

dc, Marcos is starting for Lille tonight.

Like a Blind replacement you say?

You probably didn't see us last night? I must admit I was surprised by how good Zimling is. He really brought something extra to our game. Good passes forwards and a strong body. I feel like we got a better and younger version of Poulsen now.

Zimling was too shit for Brøndby m8, that is how shit he is.

Linius

Zimling was too shit for Brøndby m8, that is how shit he is.

I know. He also didn't quite make the cut at NEC, a relegated Eredivisie club.

But all the horror stories aside he was really good yesterday. Against PSG. So I have good hope here. Apparently it also was De Boer himself who wanted him. He knew from before and I've understood he really grew at Brugge and Mainz.

Was also funny to see him coming in and starting to tell people what to do right away. And they fucking listened to him. And then things started to work out. We scored a great free kick. Pushed trough and almost got the winning goal as well.

Linius

It´s big enough for the Portuguese League. If you take out the big 3 clubs, the attendance average for the league is 4144 spectators for match.

The commentator said Estoril got a whole bunch of rejects from the big three. They looked terrible btw. PSV should have done them 5-0 or something.

Meier

It´s big enough for the Portuguese League. If you take out the big 3 clubs, the attendance average for the league is 4144 spectators for match.

I just looked up on wiki and there are still 8 other clubs with at least 12k seats in their stadium. Estoril's individual page says 8,015 for them while the league wiki says 5,015. Huh. I assume they add more seats for Europe or something? Either way, their stadium is apparently the second smallest in Portugal according to the league's wiki page. That they finished that high with obviously shoestring revenues is impressive.

"I would have loved to have managed Didier Drogba for two reasons," Wenger told Huawei.

“I missed him when he played in France at Le Mans – not even in the top league. I knew he was good player there and I missed him.

“And secondly because he hurt us so much in big games that all this pain would not have happened.”

All this pain
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

FootballFan

It's awesome. In terms of gameplay miles ahead of FIFA.

PES will probably be my master league game. And FIFA will be my online game.

Of course. Buying fifa to play manager mode is almost as crazy as liking ultimate team.

PES for master league, fifa for online sounds right to me.

Blablurn can you give me a step by step guide to downloading it?

Make a Hong Kong psn. And get it from the PS store on that account.

Just YouTube or google "how to make Hong Kong psn"

mellz

It's awesome. In terms of gameplay miles ahead of FIFA.

PES will probably be my master league game. And FIFA will be my online game.

wtf haven't tried PES but the FIFA 15 on next gen is fucking amazing, the ball controll and the passing are sick.

jts

...hate me...
The commentator said Estoril got a whole bunch of rejects from the big three. They looked terrible btw. PSV should have done them 5-0 or something.
Tozé is there on a 2 year loan.

Toze_fcpb_noticia.jpg

If it doesn't work out for him, at least he can become a vet (he's studying for it). Finished highschool with a 20/20 average grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom