• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Pardew is a buffoon but I can't help thinking Newcastle fans are a bit selfish

Fifth in his first full season. Doing really well until Cabaye gets sold without his permission. A couple of buys that might take a while to settle in but either look good (Sissoko, Tiote, Anita) or have potential (Janmaat, Cabella). Plus they love Ben Arfa even though he's a waster.

I'd love to have a manager that called Pellegrini an old cunt

Suen

JUnrJZU.png

8u8gWdI.jpg
I understand your feelings. I'd feel the same if I compaerd Costa to Bendtner.

Bendtner.png

Let's do this Arse. Three points are waiting for us.

#InWengerWeTrust

Pardew is a buffoon but I can't help thinking Newcastle fans are a bit selfish

Fifth in his first full season. Doing really well until Cabaye gets sold without his permission. A couple of buys that might take a while to settle in but either look good (Sissoko, Tiote, Anita) or have potential (Janmaat, Cabella). Plus they love Ben Arfa even though he's a waster.

I'd love to have a manager that called Pellegrini an old cunt

And they sold Ben Arfa too, Ashley should fire himself the silly bastard.

L1NETT

Will watch Bradford's finest Clev and Delph tear Arsenal apart

Radio with City on in the backgroud

decent enough

Dele Alli already scored

Crewe are poop

but the kid is fucking great

NOW NOW, tbf to Chiellini, that's his face THREE noses later. Lost count how many times he fucking broke it :lol

Stephan is cute u crazy? His hair is cool

His face is ugly and his hair doesn't go well with it.

and everything else about Chiellinis face is just ugly anyway, that is a truth fact.

Moobabe

Dear Mr Wenger,

You push your full backs on too far. In every game. Against every opposition regardless of how quick they are.

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS.

Blablurn

Schalke before the game: "We drawed in Chelsea. We will win those 3 points at home against Frankfurt"

Schalke right now: 0:2 vs Frankfurt :lol

Dark Rider

Arbelol and Marcelol and Casillol starting
Does Ancelotti ever fucking learn?

Ancelotti is known for using the local league as his training and experimenting ground and to go all out in the champions league. Look at our La Liga matches last season we did very bad on the head to head matches with Barcelona and Atletico Madrid AND we were horrible. Look at his run with AC Milan and you will see it clear as day Ancelotti never give his best in the local league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom