• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger finally listened and put Ozil and Ramsey in their best position. Or is it that same shit formation?

ozil in the ten position? please be true.

No idea yet.
image.php

Loooool

L1NETT

Wenger finally listened and put Ozil and Ramsey in their best position. Or is it that same shit formation?

i'd assume that's only necessitated by Wilshere not being 100% rather than him "listening". Who would he even be listening to?

Would also start Ox ahead of Cazorla myself. Latter has been guff this season

Cazorla played CM at Leicester with Ozil wide, so I wouldn't make any assumptions just yet.

Wish Swansea - Southampton was on later. That should be a good game.

Arnie

I don't really think Ozil playing slightly left of centre is the problem.

And why has Sanchez been removed from the starting lineup?

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really think Ozil playing slightly left of centre is the problem.

And why has Sanchez been removed from the starting lineup?

Yeah this is what annoyed me a bit about Kagawa as well. Ozil playing wide means he has to track runners, I understand that.

Yet, unless you're Lionel Messi, you shouldn't really be afforded the luxury of being able to float around free as a bird and not help out your team mates.

Sitting by the pool with one eye on the scores and another on GOT.
robert is dead. Viserys is dead. DOES ANYONE SURVIVE

WJD

Yeah this is what annoyed me a bit about Kagawa as well. Ozil playing wide means he has to track runners, I understand that.

Yet, unless you're Lionel Messi, you shouldn't really be afforded the luxury of being able to float around free as a bird and not help out your team mates.

Re: your spoiler.

This is going to be so fun.

And Totti :D

Kagawa did his defensive work last season. He was shit at defense in his first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom