• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
J0SMXLD.gif

nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

Wilbur

Banned
Re: your spoiler.

This is going to be so fun.

pls no

I was sad when
Lady got killed. Don't let Shaggydog be next

And Totti :D

And him!

Kagawa did his defensive work last season. He was shit at defense in his first year.

Sorry, should have clarified. I meant more that his game became so much poorer when he wasn't played in his position.

I understand left in a 4-4-2 is different than behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1, with everything that entails, but a good footballer is a good footballer.

Arnie

Yeah this is what annoyed me a bit about Kagawa as well. Ozil playing wide means he has to track runners, I understand that.

Yet, unless you're Lionel Messi, you shouldn't really be afforded the luxury of being able to float around free as a bird and not help out your team mates.

Sitting by the pool with one eye on the scores and another on GOT.
robert is dead. Viserys is dead. DOES ANYONE SURVIVE

Aye.

And very few players go from anonymous to devastating in such a positional shift.

Regarding GOT, you're in for a treat.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Xavi "when I see Pirlo I think he’s wonderful. I watch Juventus just to see him."
XAVI IS THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD
Yurt, I love your avatar. Parma legend Pippo.
why thank you, I aim to please.

tumblr_lebghvca7x1qb5pm2.gif

Sitting by the pool with one eye on the scores and another on GOT.
robert is dead. Viserys is dead. DOES ANYONE SURVIVE
do yourself a favour and switch to the TV show. You'll see boobs, and good acting.

btw, Tevez is our free player under Allegri the Abyssbringer.

Hixx

m8s the nerves are real.

A win today and it's a decent start. A draw and its bad. A loss and it's awful, relegation confirmed.

Today is the day Welbeck shows United that selling him was like selling Messi.

#TrustInWelbeck.

I had a chance to put him on my fantasy team and I didn't put him in there. I have Costa in there though and I took out Sterling after he failed me last week.

Which means

Welbeck goal
Sterling goal
Costa injury

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lawro thinks we will draw 1-1 tomorrow

If we play fun football id take it :3

Scum

BBC said:
"There will potentially be thousands of posters and dozens of banners on display at St James' Park calling for Alan Pardew to be sacked, but only one jumper - Matthew Haymer has had his specially made. 'As a season-ticket holder I have seen no progress under Pardew in the last four years,' he said.
"'He comes out with the same excuses and if we stick with him, we are going to end up back in the Championship. Let's get him out and get Tony Pulis or David Moyes in. Even Tim Sherwood could do a better job than Pardew.'"

_77714013_newcastle_bbc.jpg

nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

don't worry, he's not even in my top 1000.

Top 11 of all time [OF ALL TIME]:

-Pavel Nedved
-Roy Keane
-Scholseh
-Giggseh
-Pirlo
-David Beckham because he's too attractive and clutch not to be on it fuck the h8rz
-Claudio Marchisioh
-White Pogba
-Back Verratti
-Luke Brown
-Steven Gerrard

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom