• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

EOctCuO.jpg

I hope Hamburg gets relegated.

Wilbur

Banned
Then what is your point, i don't understand Nathan fucking lobster. Clearly not all central attacking mids are cut for being thrown on the wing, but you disagree and think they should be able to... But they are clearly not all of them... Nathan, I hope Lloyd farts on you while you sleep.

:lol :lol

My point is that I think, if you're a player that traditionally plays in a formation like a 4-2-3-1, and especially ones as gifted as Ozil or Mata or Kagawa, that you should be able to do a job in any of those three positions. It's harder for someone like Valencia to come into the middle of the pitch and influence things than it is for Ozil to play out wide and learn some defensive diligence. I just think it's a shame on Wenger's part that he plays him out there, and a shame on Ozil's - or Mata's, or Kagawa's - that he seems incapable of rising to the challenge often.

And Lloyd can't fart on me until Wednesday. I lie fresh and beautiful, pinker than Chloe's puss lips.

Pennywise

Then what is your point, i don't understand Nathan fucking lobster. Clearly not all central attacking mids are cut for being thrown on the wing, but you disagree and think they should be able to... But they are clearly not all of them... Nathan, I hope Lloyd farts on you while you sleep.

I love you Wooden.

Let's cook Wilbs.

inky

Fucking hell, I just realized I got Cissokho in (-1 points, lol) and Duff (6 points) on the fucking bench.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale

bjaelke

Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Lucas, Sterling, Borini, Balotelli.

subs: Jones, Toure, Enrique, Sakho, Markovic, Lallana, Lambert.

:lol :lol

My point is that I think, if you're a player that traditionally plays in a formation like a 4-2-3-1, and especially ones as gifted as Ozil or Mata or Kagawa, that you should be able to do a job in any of those three positions. It's harder for someone like Valencia to come into the middle of the pitch and influence things than it is for Ozil to play out wide and learn some defensive diligence. I just think it's a shame on Wenger's part that he plays him out there, and a shame on Ozil's - or Mata's, or Kagawa's - that he seems incapable of rising to the challenge often.

And Lloyd can't fart on me until Wednesday. I lie fresh and beautiful, pinker than Chloe's puss lips.

Well clearly it's just as hard for Mata, Ozil and Kagawa...

and why the fuck didn't you bring Lloyd, I thought all of your family went? Did you just leave him at the cheapest dog sitting service?

Wilbur

Banned
Borini getting dat Henderson reprieve

Well clearly it's just as hard for Mata, Ozil and Kagawa...

and why the fuck didn't you bring Lloyd, I thought all of your family went? Did you just leave him at the cheapest dog sitting service?

Just me m8, everyone else is in England.

I'm with a WOMAN

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
THIS IS THE PAUSE BUTTON ALL OVER AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom