• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Football

karatesteeler.0.gif
BOOOM

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure Carlos Vela turned down like 2 call-ups for the mexican national team and nothing happened.

I don't think Mexico ever called him up. They talked to him to see if he would come and he said no. They never tried to force him.

Timurid

Herrmann bit of a one trick pony. He's decent on the right, but he's all pace. Sold him to Atletico Madrid for about €25 million. It's difficult. There's a decent wingers at Steaua not too expensive I think. Iancu and some other guy.

edit: Stanciu

Also, Rotariu is good too. Stanciu gets pretty expensive in a few years.

A few more cheap players are Tariq from iraq and Savitsky from belarus. If you don't use a custom update then Sergi gomez and carles planas are both great buys and very cheap too. All the players i mentioned are all in the 250k - 750k range.

Niersbach has become annoying as hell, too. Since we've won the WC, the guy is basically sticking up Löw's ass so deep that you can hardly see him.

"We have problems at the LB position"

That's what I don't like about the national team at the moment. Look at other teams, you can count the top class LBs on one hand. I admit that our current LBs are none of these. But we have Schmelzer who has played in a CL final and a young talent with Durm who has already played more than decently against Gareth Bale in the CL. Maybe instead of crying for even better talents, we could focus on getting the best out of what we have?

fuenf

Niersbach has become annoying as hell, too. Since we've won the WC, the guy is basically sticking up Löw's ass so deep that you can hardly see him.

"We have problems at the LB position"

That's what I don't like about the national team at the moment. Look at other teams, you can count the top class LBs on one hand. I admit that our current LBs are none of these. But we have Schmelzer who has played in a CL final and a young talent with Durm who has already played more than decently against Gareth Bale in the CL. Maybe instead of crying for even better talents, we could focus on getting the best out of what we have?

nah he just sounds like us Bayern fans, he's high after sniffing success for the first time and wants more, more he wants MOAR.

Hui that WC final compilation was nice but lol @ RTL re-commentating Götze's goal and using BBC audio afterwards. ;)

Hixx

Anyone wanna pull a bit of an all-nighter on Tuesday for Destiny?

yes, I'm aware how sad that is

I'll play Destiny wi' folk from here on Tuesday but I probably won't get it until after I've done my morning shit. Not a literal shit, either. Though I probably should do a shit before I buy it. Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom