• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Nani is our captain, this is how far we've fallen.

bx5ag4frqz.gif

Linius

I might buy Destiny on Friday, depending on everyone's impressions.

Does seen like a bit of a fad, though.

If I had a next gen console at the moment I would probably get Destiny for it. It's not like there are much other games at the moment...

El Topo

The official livestream sucks hard and they honestly want to charge for it next time? Hilarious. German companies suck at the internet.

Edit:
Switching to HQ helps? The fuck?

Razor554

Dat Samper, dat Grimaldo, dat Dongou, dat Adama....

Barca B is going to win the Segunda. While at the same time Real Madrid B will drop to 4th division.

Such is the difference in our youth production.

(insert child trafficking joke here)

Linius

Was chilling at a park yesterday with a group of people and we made this hobo's day by giving him a sixpack of beer. Of course he sticked around for almost the rest of the afternoon, was a bad decision :lol

fuenf

Amazing how Boateng is shoring up our back 4. Without him they wouldn't look any better than they did on Wednesday.

best CB in the world.

Linius

It doesn't matter how small your stadiums are, your average attendance is still below 20k.

Not sure what you're trying to say but indeed the majority of the clubs here have very small stadiums and there are only about 17 million people living in this country. It would be pretty bad if we had higher attendance numbers than the Serie A :p

Lightning

Banned
I think he's massively overrated.

And slightly overweight.

Threw £5 on Germany and France. Returns £12. Solid bet so far, pays for today's pies and popcorn.
He's had a hard time of it at Bayern but his talent and ability was clear to see at Dortmund. Bayern just aren't using him to his fullest so he looks underwhelming.

Milch, why don't we sign him? That's such a stupid question. Bayern paid a lot of money, he earns stupid wages, and is not for sale nor would he be interested in a move to Arsenal. Personally I would love to have him at our club.

Rudy tackling the cunt Götze away from the ball to make a cross of which even Marcel Schmelzer would feel embarassed about.

#GermanFootball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom