• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
We'll always have that mission where me and you got fucked up and were like 3 miles behind the target while someone else (I can't remember who) was doing really well.

Then when we got it the car was so completely fucked up it was like we were driving a super-car version of an OG Yaris.

edit: it was Wes! The cheater.

I can't help if that you two are awful at computer games.

Yen

Looking to replace my iPhone. What's the best affordable Android phone at the moment? I was looking at the Nexus 5.

OnePlus One seems good and cheap, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get one of the invites.

Anyone here recommend either of those?
I got the OnePlus One on Wednesday, so I should have an invite come through soon.

I think on iTunes you have to look under Audiobooks or something like that.

Yeah, he mentions the website redesign a few times, but I think he's had to start over at least 3 times. I'm just going by twitter where he said it was almost ready.

Cheers, found them on itunes. £1.79 each on there so a little more expensive. Gonna order from his site anyway since they should get all of the money as well

I just logged into my account on his site (I ordered from him a while ago) and it looks like the links can expire.

Item Name File Size Filename Link Expires Remaining
dchha01 Alexander versus Hitler 11.54 MB dchha01_Alexander_versus_Hitler.mp3 Unlimited --- *** --- Download Now
EXTRA Logical Insanity 56.65 MB dchha42_5_EXTRA_Logical_Insanity.mp3 01/20/2013 9

I can't re-download Logical Insanity extra. I have it backed up to my Google Drive so I am not that bothered but that's kind of crap...

Is payment and navigating the stuff reasonably painless? Does it autoconvert GBP?

Thx

I don't understand the Ribery thing. If you declare yourself retired from international football isn't that official? Or is it really only notional if you declare yourself retired from international football?

I don't understand the Ribery thing. If you declare yourself retired from international football isn't that official? Or is it really only notional if you declare yourself retired from international football?

I assume you're never really retired unless you've retired from all football, but generally the various FAs accept statements of retirement from the players.

Ribery is probably being a tit and refusing to play for petty reasons without actually being properly retired from the national team, so the French FA are going at him

EmiPrime

Is payment and navigating the stuff reasonably painless? Does it autoconvert GBP?

Thx

I can't remember any specific problems. It's a bit late 90s, early 00s as an online shopping experience but luckily you can use Paypal. Just make sure you backup the files to your cloud storage after to be safe.

Blablurn

The Ribery thing is ridiculous because no one ever complained about it. And now Platini starts?

He just does this because he fears Bayern. He fears Rummage. Platini is a dick. A Fucking Dick.

Fintan

I got the OnePlus One on Wednesday, so I should have an invite come through soon.
Cheers. I'm still looking into things. I'm leaning towards waiting for the Nexus 6, if the pricing ends up similar to the Nexus 5.

What are your impressions of the OnePlus One?

Meier

It's just a declaration. Obviously the coaches almost always accept the player's request, but they don't have to and could still call a player up apparently.

I can't remember any specific problems. It's a bit late 90s, early 00s as an online shopping experience but luckily you can use Paypal. Just make sure you backup the files to your cloud storage after to be safe.

Cheers

Is it just the link that expires or does the file itself have DRM that fucks the file? If it's just the former I'll be fine.

Don't imagine for a moment that I'll listen to them more than once, so shouldn't be a problem either way :p

I assume you're never really retired unless you've retired from all football, but generally the various FAs accept statements of retirement from the players.

Ribery is probably being a tit and refusing to play for petty reasons without actually being properly retired from the national team, so the French FA are going at him

This is what I thought must be the case based on what Platini said. Still fucking ridiculous to tell someone no you're not retired and you must pay for us or we'll ban you. That's a good way to motivate a player to play for you.

Yen

Cheers. I'm still looking into things. I'm leaning towards waiting for the Nexus 6, if the pricing ends up similar to the Nexus 5.

What are your impressions of the OnePlus One?
It's brilliant. The hardware - battery, screen, performance - and OS (no bloatware) is great. I have no complaints. For £269, it can't be bate

tri_willy

iPxFeXZGMhNQr.jpg

fair effort from brendan here, after spurs game, that makes it 56 wins and 214 goals, madness. dat mourinho win %

EmiPrime

Cheers

Is it just the link that expires or does the file itself have DRM that fucks the file? If it's just the former I'll be fine.

Don't imagine for a moment that I'll listen to them more than once, so shouldn't be a problem either way :p

No DRM so nothing to worry about there.

Hixx

This Ribery being called up to the French squad story is absurd. Apparently you can't 'retire' from international football, it's more of a gentleman's agreement not to be called up. That can't be right, surely Platini (and Deschamps, I suppose) is just being a cunt?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is what I thought must be the case based on what Platini said. Still fucking ridiculous to tell someone no you're not retired and you must pay for us or we'll ban you. That's a good way to motivate a player to play for you.

because we all know he's going to pull a Boateng and unretire before the Euros (which is in FRANCE)

Salvadora

It's brilliant. The hardware - battery, screen, performance - and OS (no bloatware) is great. I have no complaints. For £269, it can't be bate
And the only way to get it is through invite?

I'd like to pick up a new smartphone at Christmas was thinking either the Moto G2 or that but I'm worried they will update it shortly.

because we all know he's going to pull a Boateng and unretire before the Euros (which is in FRANCE)

This is what's going to happen, and it's why I'm not too bothered. Everyone knows that if France got to a WC final, that fucking paedophile cunt would reverse his retirement

Yen

And the only way to get it is through invite?

I'd like to pick up a new smartphone at Christmas was was thinking either the Moto G2 or that but I'm worried they will update it shortly.
It's going on "preorder" in October (whatever that means)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck me England are actually going to lose this

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Time to switch over to the NFL

Who should i be rooting for Miami or New England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom