• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Goodbye footyGAF. I pretty much already stopped posting last week, but it didnt feel right to just abandon you without saying anything.

Basically, I dont care much about NeoGAF anymore but continued to waste far too much time here. I dont care about the gaming side anymore, the OT has gone to shit and and I realize more and more that none of the stuff that happens on GAF has any real influence on my life (fortunately ;)).

footyGAF is the one saving grace, but still, as much as I enjoy being here, I think the time has come to reduce my posting to an absolute minimum. I might stop by here and there, but that will pretty much be it (like when Bayern wins the CL in Berlin next year).

It was a pleasure to witness 'das Finale dahoam', the Triple, the ascension of Pep and of course the World Cup(s) with you. While I've been a member on GAF since 2004, I only really started posting in 2012. Mostly because I saw it as a fun way to improve my written English. Unfortunately, I believe that the quality of my posts has decreased over the summer as I can feel myself becoming more & more disinterested in the usual fanwars and battles. Before I descend further in the depths of trolling, I'll just stop posting and leave you guys be. Might still lurk tho. ;)

I loved being part of the many wonderful discussions with you and I'm sure it had & will have a positive influence on my life. Thanks for the wonderful time and best of luck, to you and your teams.

oh no fuenf

you were one of the reasons why I started posting more on footygaf.

but I absolutely understand where you're coming from and feeling exactly the same way I reduced my activity here too.

I wish you all the best. who knows, maybe we meet each other on another forum ;)

K1LLER7

Goodbye footyGAF. I pretty much already stopped posting last week, but it didnt feel right to just abandon you without saying anything.

Basically, I dont care much about NeoGAF anymore but continued to waste far too much time here. I dont care about the gaming side anymore, the OT has gone to shit and and I realize more and more that none of the stuff that happens on GAF has any real influence on my life (fortunately ;)).

footyGAF is the one saving grace, but still, as much as I enjoy being here, I think the time has come to reduce my posting to an absolute minimum. I might stop by here and there, but that will pretty much be it (like when Bayern wins the CL in Berlin next year).

It was a pleasure to witness 'das Finale dahoam', the Triple, the ascension of Pep and of course the World Cup(s) with you. While I've been a member on GAF since 2004, I only really started posting in 2012. Mostly because I saw it as a fun way to improve my written English. Unfortunately, I believe that the quality of my posts has decreased over the summer as I can feel myself becoming more & more disinterested in the usual fanwars and battles. Before I descend further in the depths of trolling, I'll just stop posting and leave you guys be. Might still lurk tho. ;)

I loved being part of the many wonderful discussions with you and I'm sure it had & will have a positive influence on my life. Thanks for the wonderful time and best of luck, to you and your teams.
All the best :)

Arnie

Goodbye my friend.

Forever in our hearts.

Our time must come eventually.

We must all say goodbye at some point.
I don't known if we would call you "grown", Arnie.
don't be a bastard

this is my life you're ridiculing
After watching the opening credits of Twin Peaks I'm not fucking surprised it got cancelled.
:lol

Seen the first season. It's alright.

Nowhere near as good as all the fucking lemons make out, though.

fuenf

You guys are making it harder than I thought it would be. It's a pleasure knowing you all and I'm really glad I didnt just leave, but have the chance to give you all a proper goodbye.

If you ever do manage to get a meet up underway, give me shout! :D I'll check my PMs.

Good luck in the future fuenf!
0DwSsy7.jpg

iW0ArKGHpbiPf.gif

you are the only ones I'd ever post a Chelsea gif for!

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. And fuck bayern.

thank you!
All the best.

#fuckbayern
I'm going to miss seeing your avatar around.

Best of luck mate. Been a pleasure reading your posts.

#fuckbayern

thank you & if Arsenal ever happens to have a successful transfer window I'll make sure to stop by and congratulate yall.

fuenf :(

Good luck, bro. Keep in touch from time to time. <3

Yeah I'll stop by, but I think it's important to go cold turkey for a couple of weeks.

Goodbye Fünf, all the best for your future. Please stop by every once in a while. When we ever do a meeting in Germany I want you to join <3.

thanks. yeah maybe I'll do Fady-style superposts every couple of months. ;)

Good luck, fuenf.

hope your team will make the CL again. someday.

RIP in pieces. You will be missed.

thanks.

so long fuenf baby <3

<3, behave yourself and don't be too hard on Bla and the rest of BayernGAF

Best of luck fuenf.

thanks, best of luck to you too.

oh no fuenf

you were one of the reasons why I started posting more on footygaf.

but I absolutely understand where you're coming from and feeling exactly the same way I reduced my activity here too.

I wish you all the best. who knows, maybe we meet each other on another forum ;)

thank you and I also wish you the best. I especially remember our discussions during the 2012 EUROs.

All the best :)

thanks

Goodbye fuenf and all the best to you.
thanks.

Goodbye my friend.

Forever in our hearts.

Our time must come eventually.

We must all say goodbye at some point.

thanks Arnie and LiverpoolGAF. Your club is special!

Bye fuenf

have a nice life

thanks, that's the intention.

Thanks and I'm sorry that I couldnt say goodbye to everyone personally, but for now this will be my last post. Thanks and Goodbye: Yurt, Milch, Phantast, Gambit, pulga, football fan, Salva,dc, Meier, Manager, Salazar, Vivalaraza, Sviatoslav, Jack cw, elsk, Bla and everyone that I currently forget.

I think it's only fair, that my last line will be a Robben gif! Let's enjoy life and everything it offers!

iggnbeVdSf4Wd.gif

Elchele

I love you man
remember, it's a good sign when it's boring

Goodbye, fuenf!

The only news I can find about Reus is from bild but considering Müller-Wohlfahrt is a Bayernface, they might have a decent source this time. They say it's most likely a capsular problem. In the worst case (a tear), that would "only" mean a break of 2-3 weeks. So fingers crossed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol at Portugal losing 1-0 at home, what a joke. Thank god I don't care about national squad stuff...

...unfortunately the club side isn't much better as it's now the 8th, and we are still striker-less even tho there were talks all week of signing free agent Jonas. Man we suck :(

Wilbur

Banned
Lol at Portugal losing 1-0 at home, what a joke. Thank god I don't care about national squad stuff...

...unfortunately the club side isn't much better as it's now the 8th, and we are still striker-less even tho there were talks all week of signing free agent Jonas. Man we suck :(

My mate at work is Portuguese and a Benfica fan. Quite likes Jonas. Likes Jesus. Likes Bebe. Says Ramires is amazing

I don't know

rodvik

Bye you. And good luck. Hope you come back after you have taken a break.

rodvik

I need help.

The rage I have for Roy Hodgson is honestly unhealthy.

I'm being serious here.

He is a terrible, terrible manager. Just because he is a polite old gent he gets an easy ride.

I just hope Delph doesn't get more playtime under him. I don't want him broken by him.

Kikarian

Best of luck in the future pal! You'll be missed.

Your team gave me the best 22 seconds of my life!

Hixx

I was getting a bit bored of music then I discovered 90s hippity hop

Wu Tang, Nas, A Tribe Called Quest
XbrF8Ao.png

A new door has been opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom