• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all your fault

I legit thought you were KidA because of your avatar. It's okay, I still blame you.

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

Zabojnik

There's like five Destiny threads on the first page of Gaming-side already. Christ, this is going to be unbearable. Much worse than Titanshit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
White Pogba "If I were to leave this club, it would have to be because they were tired of me. Would I return to Italy? I don’t know, I’m happy at PSG and when you’re happy there is no reason to change.”

tumblr_m9fpjiqAxx1r55ia9o1_500.gif

edit:
Does that look like a player with big potential? He's like the opposite of Pogba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gepxKypflHw

who's verratti again?
I want some cake too now :(

I don't know if it's too late, but don't go through with your arranged marriage shenanigans. This is as random as throwing a dice and it could go either way :eek: DONT GAMBLE WITH YOUR LIFE
unless she's hot of course

meet someone, and then arrange to arrange-marry her. :p

Goodbye fuenf, best of luck!

--

GdS made a chart with every Serie A wage (not sure if it's 100% reliable, they usually get right most of them):

I forgot Vidic earns that much. They almost went all in to get him before anybody else.

Also, dat Lichtsteiner. Go for it Gold Tie. Go for it.

dc89

Anyone getting Destiny from Amazon? They've still not dispatched my copy, I don't even think they've took payment.
-.-

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
was Pogba that good back with United? Or did we actually improve someone for once in our lives?

--

GdS made a chart with every Serie A wage (not sure if it's 100% reliable, they usually get right most of them):

it's mostly guess work, right? Because they seem to change from season to season :lol

reminder to PL-folks, all of these wages are NET.

Lichtsteiner deserves at least double, we're Juve-ing him ;_;

was Pogba that good back with United? Or did we actually improve someone for once in our lives?

it's mostly guess work, right? Because they seem to change from season to season :lol

Pogba is doing with Juve what he did for United. He had the same long range goals for United. He had moments of brilliant footwork and passing for United's youth team.

He didn't show that for United's first team in the very limited time he did play because he was still new to first team football. There is usually an adjustment for young players as they aren't used to so many people watching them and they don't want to express themselves fully as they are new. They defer to older players.

Fuck off Verrattrayor. Go to Juve so they can forget about Pogba you cunt.

Lichtsteiner deserves at least double, we're Juve-ing him ;_;

I think so. Perhaps Juve, Roma and Lazio are the closest to reality, mostly because they have to publish every transfer/contract they sign because they're public companies (not sure that's the right term).

Peco

--

I forgot Vidic earns that much. They almost went all in to get him before anybody else.

Also, dat Lichtsteiner. Go for it Gold Tie. Go for it.

mexetkjue.jpg

FootballFan

fuenf. dont leave bayern gaf with all those prem faces alone :(

Denn am Ende wird alles wieder gut
Und solange es uns nicht gut geht
Können wir das Ende nicht sehen

Haben wir auch kein Problem

I don't know if it's too late, but don't go through with your arranged marriage shenanigans. This is as random as throwing a dice and it could go either way :eek: DONT GAMBLE WITH YOUR LIFE
unless she's hot of course

meet someone, and then arrange to arrange-marry her. :p

It's not the preferred option, but currently it's the option being used. Met with one girl this weekend twice, good in everything but don't know anything about her family/background. Biggest/Worst part of arranged marriage is that you have to be safe both from the girl and her family perspective.

Of course if I could find a girl by myself in this town that I liked, it would work out too. Haven't seen or met anybody like that till now. Plus, I am someone who you have to get to know to be likeable, I am not hot like you Yurt

The amount of control I have exhibit over my sarcasm and dark humor persona when meeting these girls is hard lol

Blablurn

Können wir das Ende nicht sehen

Haben wir auch kein Problem

:lol

Now we have to be closer than ever, Football Fan. Fighting against all the Prem Faces.

Gambit

Goodbye footyGAF. I pretty much already stopped posting last week, but it didnt feel right to just abandon you without saying anything.

Basically, I dont care much about NeoGAF anymore but continued to waste far too much time here. I dont care about the gaming side anymore, the OT has gone to shit and and I realize more and more that none of the stuff that happens on GAF has any real influence on my life (fortunately ;)).

footyGAF is the one saving grace, but still, as much as I enjoy being here, I think the time has come to reduce my posting to an absolute minimum. I might stop by here and there, but that will pretty much be it (like when Bayern wins the CL in Berlin next year).

It was a pleasure to witness 'das Finale dahoam', the Triple, the ascension of Pep and of course the World Cup(s) with you. While I've been a member on GAF since 2004, I only really started posting in 2012. Mostly because I saw it as a fun way to improve my written English. Unfortunately, I believe that the quality of my posts has decreased over the summer as I can feel myself becoming more & more disinterested in the usual fanwars and battles. Before I descend further in the depths of trolling, I'll just stop posting and leave you guys be. Might still lurk tho. ;)

I loved being part of the many wonderful discussions with you and I'm sure it had & will have a positive influence on my life. Thanks for the wonderful time and best of luck, to you and your teams.

Oh no! Well, actually I understand. We will miss you. After your hiatus, come say Hi every now and then. Bayern-Gaf and all of footy-gaf will miss your contributions and presence. Even though it's only through a forum, it's great to have lived through the Bayern ups and downs and even a German World Cup together!

If Bayern ever play a game with Xabi-Schweinsteiger midfield pivot, then think of us. All the best!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
but don't know anything about her family/background
this shouldn't matter ;_; EVER ;_; take her away and run

RUN CARTOON

RUN BABY
Pogba is doing with Juve what he did for United. He had the same long range goals for United. He had moments of brilliant footwork and passing for United's youth team.

He didn't show that for United's first team in the very limited time he did play because he was still new to first team football. There is usually an adjustment for young players as they aren't used to so many people watching them and they don't want to express themselves fully as they are new. They defer to older players.

Fuck off Verrattrayor. Go to Juve so they can forget about Pogba you cunt.

I'm okay with that!

his debut goal and celebration....I'll never forget it

pogba-napoli-o.gif

pogba%20celebration%2021-10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom