• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
that is some god awful music

that's the girl from Orange Is the New Black btw

tumblr_mqw5azIeZK1qlhck1o1_250.gif

she cleans up well eh :lol

Poor John Elkann. Fighting between Ferrari and Fiat, and fighting between Juve and Italy.

He should let me run them all.

Just catching up with the Ribery & Platini thing.
:looooooooooooool

It is nothing new, this has always been the law. I have always found it amusing though how France always seems to be the ones who get most annoyed with players retiring. They had this problem before. Makelele and and Vieira were forced back from retirement IIRC

King_Moc

Banned
Anyone getting Destiny from Amazon? They've still not dispatched my copy, I don't even think they've took payment.
-.-

Do you have Prime? It's one day delivery, so they'll dispatch it today for delivery tomorrow. I'd normally use one of the sites that deliver a day early, but Amazon's £40 offer for the PS4 version was the best price I saw by far.

dc89

It is nothing new, this has always been the law. I have always found it amusing though how France always seems to be the ones who get most annoyed with players retiring. They had this problem before. Makelele and and Vieira were forced back from retirement IIRC

I know it's not new, French FA are just dicks over it. I guess this is why Nasri has not announced his retirement from international football. He knows he will not play again under the current manager, but announce you're retirement and you bet your sweet ass they will call him up.

Nasri is smart. Platini hates City, so he'd have every excuse to ban Nasri.

Do you have Prime? It's one day delivery, so they'll dispatch it today for delivery tomorrow. I'd normally use one of the sites that deliver a day early, but Amazon's £40 offer for the PS4 version was the best price I saw by far.

Yup. £40 is the best price I have seen too. Yup I have Prime.

---

Wilbur - educate this person pls.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=890837

Strootman earns £42 per week after tax.

Cuadrado earns £16k per week after tax.

Pogba earns £26k per week after tax.

Mexes earns almost twice as much as all of them (and earns the same as Torres lol).

I really want to play Destiny tomorrow, but it is currently Korean thanksgiving so I doubt shops are open again until Thursday or the post so I didn't bother ordering online. Only option is the PS Store but the prices are crazy. 54quid to buy online, but 42 quid to order on play-asia and get fed ex premium shipping.

Blablurn

What is going on today?

Bernat: The level in the bundesliga is good but not as good as in La Liga. He also said: Everywhere where you look there are only great players. And even though they won so much, they are very nice.

In the meanwhile Benatia: I didn't want to leave Roma. But since the club needed the money I had to go. Barcelona and Real were interested in me too. But Bayern belongs to the Top 4 teams in the world. You don't say no to this.

I really want to play Destiny tomorrow, but it is currently Korean thanksgiving so I doubt shops are open again until Thursday or the post so I didn't bother ordering online. Only option is the PS Store but the prices are crazy. 54quid to buy online, but 42 quid to order on play-asia and get fed ex premium shipping.

Is the US PSN not an option? Around £37 on there I think.

In the meanwhile Benatia: I didn't want to leave Roma. But since the club needed the money I had to go. Barcelona and Real were interested in me too. But Bayern belongs to the Top 4 teams in the world. You don't say no to this.

I thought, Roma wanted him and he turned down the contract extension. In the end he is just another mercenary.

What is going on today?

Bernat: The level in the bundesliga is good but not as good as in La Liga. He also said: Everywhere where you look there are only great players. And even though they won so much, they are very nice.

That's pretty hilarious of him to judge the Bundesliga after just two matches. In which he played average at best and Bayern drew against Schlacke :lol

do I need a US billing address? can I just use network cards?

You can just buy the network cards digitally off Amazon US, but no, you don't need a billing address for Amazon. I just bought FIFA 15 using the network cards from there.

You can use this for your shipping address :p

Borderlinx/DHL 0763-7460
505 Honeywell Court
Door 31
Dayton, Ohio 45424-5760
United States
Phone: +1 (937) 630 4654

I buy US PSN cards off Amazon US using a random US billing address!

You can just buy the network cards digitally off Amazon US, but no, you don't need a billing address for Amazon. I just bought FIFA 15 using the network cards from there.

You can use this for your shipping address :p

Borderlinx/DHL 0763-7460
505 Honeywell Court
Door 31
Dayton, Ohio 45424-5760
United States
Phone: +1 (937) 630 4654

Cheers, so I set up the us ps account, use the network cards, then download the game and then switch back to my uk account???

dc89

The best part of that Wilshere picture is the fact that his shirt has a gold PL sleeve patch. They are reserved for the Champions of England. Wilshere will never get to wear those.

Unless he joins City.

The best part of that Wilshere picture is the fact that his shirt has a gold PL sleeve patch. They are reserved for the Champions of England. Wilshere will never get to wear those.

Unless he joins City.

Plus a Gold star to represent winning the league over ten times. Something city have 6 more to go before they can claim. Even though they like people to think they have already won it 30 times :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom