• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love bashing PES every opportunity I get but that isn't from PES. It's a fanmade mod to FIFA 14 to add a better Wilshire face than in the game originally.

Carbonox

When are Destiny reviews due? Are they seriously waiting until release day?

Servers aren't up until today so they have no way of playing the game beforehand. Reviews will most likely not appear until end of the week. If there are reviews tomorrow then I'd be surprised as to how said reviewers came to a conclusion for this sort of game in one day.

Hixx

“I’m going to challenge the three strikers to score goals, without being selfish,” said the Uruguayan. “Of course any good striker is a little bit selfish.

“But if somebody is really selfish, they’re never going to play.

“Having said that, if a striker is selfish and they score, they’ve got a great chance to play.

“It’s a good way to manage them, by saying: ‘right, you need to score’.

“The message is, if you score goals, then it’s you who will play."

wtzgU.gif

Gustavo has a way with words.

Carbonox

They could you know, just put a few servers up beforehand like most other developers.

Of course they could have. That they haven't is odd given I'm sure there would be enough critics around online to get an idea of how the game plays given the size of fireteams and whatnot.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care about the reviews based on personal experience with the Alpha and Beta but I can understand the concerns for those who are on the fence still.

Of course they could have. That they haven't is odd given I'm sure there would be enough critics around online to get an idea of how the game plays given the size of fireteams and whatnot.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care about the reviews based on personal experience with the Alpha and Beta but I can understand the concerns for those who are on the fence still.

I don't really give a shit either. Halo sucks.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Tc91

I should probably buy Destiny soon seeing as I'm going through the US PSN method.

Is it cheaper to do the Ps3 > Ps4 route or just not bother?

I thought Halo was poop but Halo 2 was class. Never played any of the others after those 2 though. I do want the MCC and an Xbox One however. QUICHE BUY ME AN XBOX ONE.

I never played Halo 2 from what I can remember but Halo 3 multiplayer was incredible. Reach was okay, 4 though.. Let's not go there.

Carbonox

I thought Halo was poop but Halo 2 was class. Never played any of the others after those 2 though. I do want the MCC and an Xbox One however. QUICHE BUY ME AN XBOX ONE.

Facism

I've had 0 hype for destiny, infact I went negative after seeing ads in a video. Fuck that mechanic and jizz in it's eyes.

Only played Halo 3 and 4 all the way through. Halo 1 Anniversary had such shit net code I couldn't finish it co-op.

pm ur address bby.

Randdalf

I still don't really get why Destiny is such a big deal when it's fundamentally just Borderlands 2 made by Bungie. Dat marketing budget at work I guess.

I still don't really get why Destiny is such a big deal when it's fundamentally just Borderlands 2 made by Bungie. Dat marketing budget at work I guess.

I really didn't enjoy the alpha but if I don't buy it I will be so bored for two weeks before fifa. so here I am preordering a game I don't want haha.

Best

Is getting FIFA15 on PS3 a stupid idea? Is it just a kit and transfer update or are there new gameplay features like in the next gen version? Don't have a PS4/XB1 and neither do my mates.

Tc91

Gonna do that Mou challenge that TC posted yesterday on FM. Time to be the new Mou.

Porto are pretty good. I struggled vs Arouca whoever the fuck they are, drew 1-1.

The squad is absolutely massive if you use that LFCMarshall transfer update.

Bought Sergio Romero (2.5m), Dani Parejo (5.5m) < he's really good, Rodrigo Gomez a young winger for (3m), Gaston Gil Romero my favourite buy (3m) and Martin Odegaard on a free. Whatever you do turn Juan Fernando Quintero into your main man and build the team around him he is unbelievable.

He's 20! Not looking forward to Madrid poaching him.

Gonna struggle in the CL I drew City and Napoli ffs.

Is getting FIFA15 on PS3 a stupid idea? Is it just a kit and transfer update or are there new gameplay features like in the next gen version? Don't have a PS4/XB1 and neither do my mates.

I think it is a bit more than just kit and transfers cause it isn't called the legacy edition. It does have all 20 BPL stadiums at least but they also took out Pro Clubs from PS3/360.

Mastadon

Banned
Porto are pretty good. I struggled vs Arouca whoever the fuck they are, drew 1-1.

Bought Sergio Romero (2.5m), Dani Parejo (5.5m) < he's really good, Rodrigo Gomez a young winger for (3m), Gaston Gil Romero my favourite buy (3m) and Martin Odegaard on a free. Whatever you do turn Juan Fernando Quintero into your main man and build the team around him he is unbelievable.

Gonna struggle in the CL I drew City and Napoli ffs.

What's the challenge? I missed it.

Which LFCMarshall update did you use? Tried searching for it in the Workshop, but there seems to be a bunch of them posted by different users...

For god's sake guys.

Destiny is worth it BECAUSE IT'S FUN.

Most of us have played in the beta and enjoyed it. If you didn't that's fine by me but it doesn't mean it's shit when most of us really like what we played.

It's not your cup of tea, we get it but there's no enigmatic reason why we like it. It's just fun for us.

Now to fuck off and get some shisha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom