• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Have been told that I need to take an elective course this semester and it can be from any level of Uni. Picked a first year undergrad intro to Classics.

Zeus n shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Do your friends care as much about football as you do?

A lot of them do, but - not to blow my own fucking horn - a lot of them don't know as much as I do. None of them like Busquets. Some of them didn't even know who Vidal is.

Think that comes with being part of a community like this though, I'll know more about it. Doesn't mean they're any less of a fan, of course. I know a palace season ticket holder, a Chelsea one, an Arsenal one...

Oh dear Maicon.

Sooooooooo according to a Brazilian paper, Maicon was dropped because he was caught 'spreading pepper and condensed milk on the anus of a teammate'.

I thought theose rumours were made up at first.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh dear Maicon.

Sooooooooo according to a Brazilian paper, Maicon was dropped because he was caught 'spreading pepper and condensed milk on the anus of a teammate'.

bet it was Neymar

Gonna start that Mou challenge when I get home, will go with Porto as well. Winning the league and CL with inter would be impossible 🌚

Oh dear Maicon.

images

D_prOdigy

Oh dear Maicon.

What?

Why?

For what purpose?

Is this a thing?

Like a sex move?

Am I out of touch?

Regular PvP is supposed to be balanced, but higher level people are bound to be better anyway.

Iron Banner and other events like that aren't though and your stats are taken into account.

L1NETT

Emergency loan window opens tomorrow

How exciting

I'll take George Green and some forward (probably gonna be from Newcastle or Sunderland). That Armstrong kid will do nicely. Or the ginger one, Campbell or whatever.

LTWheels

In most PvP stats etc are normalized.

What exactly does that mean?

By that definition every assault rifle should act identical in multiplayer, despite its damage stat, rate of fire stat, reload stat, accuracy stat. Didn't feel that way in the beta. And wouldnt make much sense as there is PvP gear progression right? That should mean that there is the whole stat nature in PvP or what's the point of getting better PvP gear?

Also armour and weapons have perks as well? Are they all removed in PvP to normalize?

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 22s

Brazilian midfielder Elias got so drunk in a nightclub he urinated on the floor, passed out. Maicon and Oscar decided to teach him a lesson.

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 12s

Back at the hotel, Oscar now wimped out, Maicon put Elias on a bed and smeared pepper on the midfielder's anus. And then condensed milk.

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 8s

When Elias woke, Maicon told him about the shenanigans night before and said Elias had been sexually assaulted by four men, he'd seen it.

I

can

't

Bungie could have used the Halo formula, but they went for a MMO-COD formula

I don't know about "MMO-COD" but pending what 343i are doing with Halo 5 Guardians (which thankfully to me doesn't seem to be the same) I'm glad they left the series when they did.

I really liked the Halo 4 campaign, can't wait for Guardians.

More excited for SO than Halo MCC though (on Xbox), I think I will plod through the Halo games quite slowly especially as I already played Halo 4 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom