• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care.

I have played so many MMOS, FPS has gone from 90-20s for me and guess what, it hasn't stopped me from playing the damn game.

Most of the times when games are in motion I hardly notice the things people argue about all day along in Gaming side.

MMO's are one of the kind of games where it really doesn't matter much though, unless it's one of the few MMO's that has some reaction based gameplay. Shooters, racers and such it makes it so much better to control, it directly affects the gameplay.

Thanks - am a cRPG and jRPG guy so will check it out. Did you get some good inbuilt storage or did you need to buy an external card or something?

Some guy sold it with a 64gb memory card for around 80 euros to me lol. You can only use Sony's really expensive stupid memory cards though, which sucks

Jarnet87

disregard vita, acquire vita tv. getting to play the Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre ports on the TV instead of an uncomfortable handheld is worth the $100.

Blablurn

they're both just as dead tbf

iPJz7N13zl4eX.gif

i need to stop reading 'vita' as 'vidal'

fucking junited gaf

they're both just as dead tbf

Van Gaal is their Dementor, and they don't even know it yet. He's already started sucking the soul from them, but they're adamant that he's breathing life into them.

MMO's are one of the kind of games where it really doesn't matter much though, unless it's one of the few MMO's that has some reaction based gameplay. Shooters, racers and such it makes it so much better to control, it directly affects the gameplay.

most MMO raiding has some reaction based gameplay

Carbonox

I liked the first Killzone, played 10 minutes of Killzone 2 and then put it back on the shelf, never played Killzone 3 and thought Killzone Shadow Fall was shit.

GG pls improve.

Stubo

No Destiny package waiting for me when I got home from work.

Guess this means I should watch the England game.

Not sure what I've done to deserve this cruel fate.

I liked the first Killzone, played 10 minutes of Killzone 2 and then put it back on the shelf, never played Killzone 3 and thought Killzone Shadow Fall was shit.

GG pls improve.

First Killzone was shit. Second had some cool things going for it. Third was trying to imitate call of duty more than anything, and doing that rather poorly.

L1NETT

Just finished season 1 of Utopia. Great, great show.

Anyone watched Black Mirror? Is it any good?

You need to watch series 2 asap.

And yes, Black Mirror is so so fucking good

Be Right Back, Entire History of You and Fifteen Million Merits are the best in my humble opinion

LTWheels

I'm not that interested in Destiny, but the fact that so many people on here are getting it, sort of makes me want to buy it to take part...then I remember I have an Xbox One.

Kikarian

You need to watch series 2 asap.

And yes, Black Mirror is so so fucking good

Be Right Back, Entire History of You and Fifteen Million Merits are the best in my humble opinion
I'll start season 2 soon. I'm hearing good things.

Black Mirror is supposed to be amazing. So I'm going to definitely give it a watch.

is he a vice-Llorente? I still don't fully understand

Vice-Llorente? Hmm sorta. He's a lot faster than Llorente, though they are both quite tall and good with their feet. In our current formation, yeah he'd play alongside Tevez or Giovinco probably. There is already talk about changing formation to suit Tevez, Llorente, and Morata. The three together would do a good job breaking down a smaller, very defensive side.

Salvadora

I'm not that interested in Destiny, but the fact that so many people on here are getting it, sort of makes me want to buy it to take part...then I remember I have an Xbox One.
Watched the Giant Bomb quick look of the beta recently and while it came across as somewhat appealing, it didn't look particularly compelling.

The story/lore stuff (inc "that wizard came from the moon") is pretty repugnant.

Halo Collection mate. Halo Collection.

Also Xbox Fitness is really cool. Makes the Kinect worthwhile.

I have both and I prefer the Xbone controller, using the kinect to control the menus and also the instant on/off is amazing. being able to turn my xbone off for like 2 days and it still be in my FIFA game I left it on is amazing.

afaik it is still releasing tomorrow for ps4, xbone, pc. 360 and ps3. They already had people out to Canada playing the game and have started uploading videos this week.

King_Moc

Banned
Black Mirror is quality, 15 million credits and Be Right back are probably my faves

My Limited Edition Destiny has still not shipped

My Amazon order has been on preparing to dispatch all day. Amazon prime uses couriers, so it should be ok, but they're making me paranoid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vice-Llorente? Hmm sorta. He's a lot faster than Llorente, though they are both quite tall and good with their feet. In our current formation, yeah he'd play alongside Tevez or Giovinco probably. There is already talk about changing formation to suit Tevez, Llorente, and Morata. The three together would do a good job breaking down a smaller, very defensive side.

Did he play wide with Madrid too? I sure hope so, because that would solve half our problems.

The other half being Allegri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom