• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think EA would have released the PC version first or at exactly the same time as the other demos considering they control when it comes out and it would get some people to actually use Origin.

King_Moc

Banned
Destiny arrived, now to wait until 5pm. Ay dios mio.

Mines being delivered today. My copies of Diablo 3 and Plants v Zombies Garden Warfare that I ordered from America have also turned up today. And I'm abroad for a week next week. First world problem right there.

Blablurn

BxFUsdxCcAA7a-D.jpg:large

Blablurn

Which one is correct?

An Apple conference.

or

A Apple conference.

I know that you need to use an if the next for is a,e,i etc.

But in this case I would like to know if the "an" is highlighting the word "apple" or "conference".

Yeah. True. Not sure what they are doing but you don't see that many players laughing in other teams.

Maybe also because we won everything in recent years : D

Must be a German thing. Arsenal have looked a lot happier with Podolski around. It is why I never want him to leave.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I am a huge Star Wars fan having spent thousands on all types of shit over the years, but I still can't believe I have not played Knights of the Old Republic.
you're a big fan of SW and yet you haven't played KOTOR already?

peeping-peggy.gif

not a fan of Star Wars but I still loved every minute of it. Do yourself a favour and try it before it ages even more
You seen ESPNfc's champions league winner rankings? Juve 96 are seeded 7th in their little tournament.
7th?

chewing-gum-on-his-pubis.gif

we should be higher, but I'll take it.

No, I guess I don't. Still, Mata is pretty shit these days. He seems to be the kind of player that needs everything (tactical set up, co-players) to be just right to perform anywhere near top level. Otherwise he turns into your ordinary Ozil.

but he writes blogs Zabo, he's so cute

you're a big fan of SW and yet you haven't played KOTOR already?

peeping-peggy.gif

not a fan of Star Wars but I still loved every minute of it. Do yourself a favour and try it before it ages even more

7th?

chewing-gum-on-his-pubis.gif

we should be higher, but I'll take it.

but he writes blogs Zabo, he's so cute

Everyone says it is one of the best games ever and one of the best pieces of SW fiction so I don't know why I haven't. If it is available for cheap I might get it from the place Freewheelin did.

Top two are Barca, 3rd Munich 13, Milan 94, United 99 and Ajax 95. Then Juve.

Dead last is Liverpool. But no doubt there fans will get them voted as the greatest.

Blablurn

Yep. Birthday is today! Thanks guys. 28 now. Got a lil happening later. But nothing special since most friends are out of town.

Everyone says it is one of the best games ever and one of the best pieces of SW fiction so I don't know why I haven't. If it is available for cheap I might get it from the place Freewheelin did.

Top two are Barca, 3rd Munich 13, Milan 94, United 99 and Ajax 95. Then Juve.

Dead last is Liverpool. But no doubt there fans will get them voted as the greatest.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/rpgs/star-wars-knights-old-republic-mac/

Still available m8, unless you don't have a Mac, then I dunno :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom