• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Make a complaint. Amazon are usually pretty good at giving compensation for stuff like that

I already called them up. They could not guarantee they will deliver it to me today. It could be tomorrow.

Why the fuck do I pay £50 a year for Prime? My friends got theirs with the post this morning, I get some fucking cowboy in a van delivering mine who can't be fucked to even look for my address.

FootballFan

I already called them up. They could not guarantee they will deliver it to me today. It could be tomorrow.

Why the fuck do I pay £50 a year for Prime? My friends got theirs with the post this morning, I get some fucking cowboy in a van delivering mine who can't be fucked to even look for my address.

What's your address mate? I'll send out my copy to you.

This is why I don't use Amazon.

Mainly because they don't ship to nz.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
30 in 20 days

fuck my everything

I used to think being close to 30 was bad, then I realise I feel exactly the same as I did 10 years ago.

Id have to assume id feel the same in another 10 years.

With this logic, things aint so bad :D

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm feeling the same as yesterday. Don't be afraid of the big 8.

Bla you mentioned not knowing what to do and you love Asian girls, or so im told

Why dont you go teach ESL or something in South Korea or Anywhere in Asia?

I know two people who went, still there 5 years later and both married to asian women :eek:

Bla you mentioned not knowing what to do and you love Asian girls, or so im told

I know two people who went, still there 5 years later and both married to asian women :eek:

He wouldn't be able to control himself.

Age is just a number

for guys

old-man.jpg

Blablurn

I talked to my gf and she said it's okay if I try to look for jobs in China. I'm thinking about doing this if I don't find anything good in Germany.

Mr Cola

I talked to my gf and she said it's okay if I try to look for jobs in China. I'm thinking about doing this if I don't find anything good in Germany.

Ive heard nothing but positive experiences with it, ive tried to do it myself the last 2 years but I keep getting illness issues pop up.

But I will do it one day, I cant wait to live among Koreans.

Blablurn

Ive heard nothing but positive experiences with it, ive tried to do it myself the last 2 years but I keep getting illness issues pop up.

But I will do it one day, I cant wait to live among Koreans.

Like ilness popping up once you live in Korea?

I envy you guys. The English teacher market in Asia is so much bigger than the German teacher market.

On the other hand.

I saw Russian people who spoke worse than me teaching Chinese kids Englisch when I was there lol. That was ridiculous.

dc89

What's your address mate? I'll send out my copy to you.

This is why I don't use Amazon.

Mainly because they don't ship to nz.

Thanks FF

I'm really mad now. Might sound petty, I'm not mad over the fact I haven't got the game. Theres a Sainsburys 5 mins down the road, I could go get it if I want.
I'm pissed because I've been lied to and then told oh don't worry, it will be with you by 9pm tomorrow. Remind me why I pay £50 a year to get a lesser service than your other customers?!

Fuck my old boots.

Thanks FF

I'm really mad now. Might sound petty, I'm not mad over the fact I haven't got the game. Theres a Sainsburys 5 mins down the road, I could go get it if I want.
I'm pissed because I've been lied to and then told oh don't worry, it will be with you by 9pm tomorrow. Remind me why I pay £50 a year to get a lesser service than your other customers?!

Fuck my old boots.

There's a really obv dc joke in there somewhere.

Thanks FF

Fuck my old boots.

Put your complaint in writing. Say you were told it would be with you today so you took the day off work. You've been in all morning and no one had knocked on the door yet the delivery states someone tried to deliver which is a lie. Say you have to be back at work tomorrow so it's most likely you won't be in to receive the package therefore you'll have to take time out of your busy schedule to go to the delivery office to pick it up.

I've complained previously about packages not arriving when they're supposed to and they've given me vouchers in compensation

dc89

There's a really obv dc joke in there somewhere.

:( pls don't

Put your complaint in writing. Say you were told it would be with you today so you took the day off work. You've been in all morning and no one had knocked on the door yet the delivery states someone tried to deliver which is a lie. Say you have to be back at work tomorrow so it's most likely you won't be in to receive the package therefore you'll have to take time out of your busy schedule to go to the delivery office to pick it up.

I've complained previously about packages not arriving when they're supposed to and they've given me vouchers in compensation

I knew I should have just got it from Sainsburys. I'm sorry Dean. I will use you guys from now on.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks FF

Fuck my old boots.

Complain. You might get some free stuff.

Hixx

Destiny is ok, hard to say much else as everything I've seen so far was also in the beta! Levelling definitely feels a bit slower, just hit 5 so can finally PvP. Think the first Strike has been moved to Level 8 (up from 6 iirc) as well...

Gonna have a quick bash of the FIFA demo then gonna go back on it.
TO THE MOON

Blablurn

Destiny is ok, hard to say much else as everything I've seen so far was also in the beta! Levelling definitely feels a bit slower, just hit 5 so can finally PvP. Think the first Strike has been moved to Level 8 (up from 6 iirc) as well...

Gonna have a quick bash of the FIFA demo then gonna go back on it.
TO THE MOON

I wish there were actual reviews.

Pennywise

High School :lol

I remember a certain time where I actually posted on GAF to improve my English. English class was my "Abifach" :D.

Haha.
Sadly I couldn't choose, would have picked English as Leistungsfach back then, just had it as normal Abifach though and got my A.

Leistungskurse were German,Biology.

I choose english as written exam and geography as verbal exam.

How was your average in the end ?

Blablurn

Haha.
Sadly I couldn't choose, would have picked English as Leistungsfach back then, just had it as normal Abifach though and got my A.

Leistungskurse were German,Biology.

I choose english as written exam and geography as verbal exam.

How was your average in the end ?

3,4 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom