• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Bla!

My Destiny arrived, but I wasn't home to sign for it (didn't think I had to?), so I'll have to pick it up later. :/

GorillaJu

Bla, have a nice birthday m8

I respect your avatar

I got my Destiny waiting to be played at home. Will give it a go when I'm home.

Just read an article in which one of the world's best sports doctors said that Reus' ankle is most likely fucked for the rest of his life and he'll always have a higher risk for ankle injuries.

Then I read that Bla already turned 28

The bad news keep on coming
:p

2hob1KEy7g.gif

You generally have to sign for stuff sent through amazon prime

But I don't have Amazon Prime. :/ And mine was sent with Royal Mail.

Blablurn

Just read an article in which one of the world's best sports doctors said that Reus' ankle is most likely fucked for the rest of his life and he'll always have a higher risk for ankle injuries.

Then I read that Bla already turned 28

The bad news keep on coming
:p

2hob1KEy7g.gif

Destiny shipped for me here in India

get it on the 11th

Now I don't know how to get a good internet connection in my living room, net is in bedroom. Indian walls are made of cement and thick as fuck so signals outside the room sucks

DBT85

Mate just asked me to photograph a wedding with him. Not sure I can do a decent job but he's adamant that he'll be happy with my shots.

LTWheels

Destiny shipped for me here in India

get it on the 11th

Now I don't know how to get a good internet connection in my living room, net is in bedroom. Indian walls are made of cement and thick as fuck so signals outside the room sucks

Get some power line adapters to send the signal through your electricity.

----------------De God------------------
Rafael--Jones/Evans--Rojo--Shaw
------------Herrera----Blind-----------
Di Maria-------Mata--------Rooney
-----------------Rumbo-----------------

LVG pls

FootballFan

Yeah. True. Not sure what they are doing but you don't see that many players laughing in other teams.

Maybe also because we won everything in recent years : D

Pep.

Players love him. Not only is he a brilliant coach but he has experience as a footballer at their level, he knows how the players feel and the players appreciate it.

He has played and captained FC Barcelona. He isnt some flop footballer like Mourinho or klopp(less so than mou) for example.

Incredible

Blablurn

Pep.

Players love him. Not only is he a brilliant coach but he has experience as a footballer at their level, he knows how the players feel and the players appreciate it.

He has played and captained FC Barcelona. He isnt some flop footballer like Mourinho or klopp(less so than mou) for example.

Incredible

To be fair, Bayern players had fun under Jupp too

!!!!

HAPPY BLARTHDAY!!!!

BLARNK YOU <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fec524b51261b17bd093cf76a9790cb4-kNCG-U10302847108302TrG-640x320@LaStampa.it.jpg

LOOK AT THEM! So beautiful <3

Italy is missing way too many players so a draw at best is what I'm expecting tonight :/

and WOOO absolutely DELIGHTED Balo is not there anymore. I don't even care if he scores 500 goals for Liverpool, just fucking fuck off from the national team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom