• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

It was mainly because of my age.
When I was a teenager I was a really lazy cunt, just finished Hauptschule back then, I worked some years and finally got my ass up and applied for the Abendrealschule which I finished with 1,6 on average and started the Abendgymnasium right after it.

After you witnessed and actually felt that you can't achieve something you wish for with a bad graduation, and they treat you like scum at the public authorities, you wanna change that...
Well fuck it, just wished I wasn't such a lazy cunt back then..

Blablurn

Bla you nerd

and what are you still doing on GAF? GET OUT

thats the barely passing grade. PEnny is the nerd.

It was mainly because of my age.
When I was a teenager I was a really lazy cunt, just finished Hauptschule back then, I worked some years and finally got my ass up and applied for the Abendrealschule which I finished with 1,6 on average and started the Abendgymnasium right after it.

After you witnessed and actually felt that you can't achieve something you wish for with a bad graduation, and they treat you like scum at the public authorities, you wanna change that...

too bad we cant change the past. finish on your college degree now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Where does one meet oldish single moms in a dating sense? Not interested but thats a specific market.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

EH

43448-Fuck-everybody-pink-gif-3ENw.gif

#TeamLazyCunts

I regret nothing

I hated school for the most part (basically everything except playing football in PE :lol). It was just boring as shit and I really didn't give a fuck. I've always been good in math and thanks to the internet, I'm kinda good at English as well, so my Abi wasn't really that bad (2,3).

I like uni much more, most classes allow me to be a lazy cunt and learning a week or two for each exam is cool with me.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They have them in the US I guess. It's a bar that I mean serves everything, but a lot of wine drinkers go there. Which includes ladies in their mid 30s/40s.

I wonder if they would allow me to drink water there, I already avoid clubs because of

a) The noise
b) Not getting drunk, or at least not drinking is frowned upon
c) People

Young lady at the bar
Cola: "What are you having?"
M'Lady: "Oh ill have a white wine"
Cola: "Barman, a white wine and a water, not cold though it hurts my teeth"
M'Lady: "Are you autistic?"

Abraxas

Happy birthday bla m16! Old man that you are.

Lad's im in the UK now for Uni, what mobile phone providers do you guys use, and on what phones?

wtf is giffgiff or EE? I have never heard of them but they seem super cheap, like dodgy gypsy caravan cheap. Are they reliable and do they offer 4G?

I have an iPhone 5 btw.

Edit:
Young lady at the bar

LOL, sounds like me, except I would ask for a roy rogers or shirley temple aka a coke with grenadine the girliest drink in the world.

I wonder if they would allow me to drink water there, I already avoid clubs because of

a) The noise
b) Not getting drunk, or at least not drinking is frowned upon
c) People

Young lady at the bar

It's not a club. So...not a lot of people, less noisy than actual clubs and just get a Cola Mr. Cola

Oersted

Just me, or is whole German Gaf now here? Anyway, happy birthday Bla. Mögen Sie ein glückliches und langes Leben haben. Und immer gut kauen.

Pennywise

I hated school for the most part (basically everything except playing football in PE :lol). It was just boring as shit and I really didn't give a fuck. I've always been good in math and thanks to the internet, I'm kinda good at English as well, so my Abi wasn't really that bad (2,3).

I like uni much more, most classes allow me to be a lazy cunt and learning a week or two for each exam is cool with me.

I will always prefer school, you've got a relativ small circle of people you get to know and you've got actual discussions about topics.
I hate that uni mainly consists of power point presentations professors just shortly explain without any questions usually...

Wilbur

Banned

Lad's im in the UK now for Uni, what mobile phone providers do you guys use, and on what phones?

wtf is giffgiff or EE? I have never heard of them but they seem super cheap, like dodgy gypsy caravan cheap. Are they reliable and do they offer 4G?

I have an iPhone 5 btw.

Edit:

LOL, sounds like me, except I would ask for a roy rogers or shirley temple aka a coke with grenadine the girliest drink in the world.

EE is reliable enough. I'm on O2, which is decent.

Mr Cola

It's not a club. So...not a lot of people, less noisy than actual clubs and just get a Cola Mr. Cola

Strange as it sounds if I start drinking sodas again I wont stop and it will make me feel bad. I dont have a good filter for moderation.

Facism

the absolute worse thing about going north of 30 years old is that every injury takes ages to sort out. Fucking horrible, you have to treat your body like a vagina. Work it up into action before doing anything vigorous with it.

K1LLER7

I have an iPhone 5 btw.

Edit:

There was a thread on this yesterday in OT.

According to that thread, '3' offer a good deal for £12 a month. Unlimited data, with txt and minutes. 4G (I think).

'Lycamobile', which I use, have an offer of: £15 for a month of unlimited data and texts. 500 minutes. 4G Internet.

You can cancel whenever you want. It's not a contract.

Its a fallacy though that people pick them up there though right?

I genuinely dont know, but now im curious.

It's possible.

If you have the confidence and have somthing mutual to comment on, such as a certain product or price you can use that as opener and the rest is up to you.

She may not be interested and won't bother exchanging comments or maybe she is.

King_Moc

Banned
the absolute worse thing about going north of 30 years old is that every injury takes ages to sort out. Fucking horrible, you have to treat your body like a vagina. Work it up into action before doing anything vigorous with it.

I'm getting that way. I went for a run round a reservoir on Sunday and was struggling, not because I was tired, but because all of my legs were hurting. It's awful.

I will always prefer school, you've got a relativ small circle of people you get to know and you've got actual discussions about topics.
I hate that uni mainly consists of power point presentations professors just shortly explain without any questions usually...

Well, yeah, depending on the professor, lectures can be the worst. But that's what cool about uni, you don't need to go there. And there are plenty of small group courses at most universities, too.

The thing I miss most about school is good, honest banter with teachers. In school, nobody wants to learn something at 8 am on a Monday or on late Friday :lol. In a lecture, you can't just stand up and give the prof some fine shit talking. Well, you can, but you really shouldn't :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
that inevitable GAF meet up will suck if you guys hate noise, people and drinking.

OPEN YOUR MOUTH COLA

drink-it-force.gif

Wilbur

Banned
When we have a meet up I'm getting blottoed

It's a shame I had to run when I met horsey and banana because I was already a SoCoLemo and a moose head down

A few more and I know we would have had a threesome

Hixx

FIFA 15 seems really good. The new presentation etc is great and all the new animations <3

Keepers are less predictable though I wouldn't necessarily say they were harder to beat. Shooting seems much less assisted by default as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom