• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

FIFA 15 seems really good. The new presentation etc is great and all the new animations <3

Keepers are less predictable though I wouldn't necessarily say they were harder to beat. Shooting seems much less assisted by default as well.

the pitch looks sensational

When I go to clubs (which is not very often, I must admit) I normally go with friends so I can hang around with them. fuck being on my own in clubs, its scary :eek: :lol

although the last time i went, a girl, AN ACTUAL GIRL, spoke to me. should have got her number :(

i think i have social anxiety :( i just hate meeting new people for some reason.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thought about going to London Gaf meetup but yeah, ive experienced being around drunk people and not drinking enough to know it causes an issue.

Bold One

Because being drunk is fun.

Yurt, I hate when they keep their bras on.

Or at least try to
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

I will never understand this mentality

King_Moc

Banned
Thought about going to London Gaf meetup but yeah, ive experienced being around drunk people and not drinking enough to know it causes an issue.

I stopped drinking for a year once and had no issues with it. Other than people constantly trying to get me to drink, for some reason.

Meier

Young lady at the bar
Cola: "What are you having?"
M'Lady: "Oh ill have a white wine"
Cola: "Barman, a white wine and a water, not cold though it hurts my teeth"
M'Lady: "Are you autistic?"

Let out an audible snort at this. Cola is the best.

Happy birthday, Bla! I'm 31.

Barzul

When I go to clubs (which is not very often, I must admit) I normally go with friends so I can hang around with them. fuck being on my own in clubs, its scary :eek: :lol

although the last time i went, a girl, AN ACTUAL GIRL, spoke to me. should have got her number :(

i think i have social anxiety :( i just hate meeting new people for some reason.

She might have been DTF.

L1NETT

QPR ‘could be relegated to Conference’ unless they pay £40m FFP fine

Oh yeah

Hope they relegate the rest of the fucking oil cunt clubs

Can't wait to get back to actual football

--

Man you folk are some old motherfuckers

Don't forget to keep warm this winter

Meier

I'm really cheap so I don't drink much when we go out. Too expensive. I always think, "Man, this is like the cost of a 6 pack!" Of course, I don't drink a lot at home either, but that's just because it feels kind of pointless. I enjoy drinking when there is little to no money involved and I am not at my apartment.

My only real life friend on GAF went to a LondonGAF meet up. He said it was weird as fyck, but he doesn't drink.

I've been to a few GAF meet-ups and always enjoyed it. There's usually at least 1 or 2 people who are pretty socially awkward but I like to think it's good for them to get out and interact with people so that makes me happy.

EmiPrime

I am moving to central London in less than two weeks. If I stop posting you can assume I have been stabbed to death then turned into drugs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
funny/disappointing how me, Salazar and WoodenLung were in London at the same time, but never met. Hell, Wooden was probably a few seats away from me at some point ;_;

unless Wooden was that drunk girl who peed on me?

:LOOOOOOOOL Jon you have no idea how much I fucking love you right now :lol did you let OddMorsel pay for your (I assume rather expensive over there) drinks in Japan?!

Only if we can all share your missus

giphy.gif

Ultimatum

Banned
what platform do most of you guys play fifa on

I am moving to central London in less than two weeks. If I stop posting you can assume I have been stabbed to death then turned into drugs.

but if you keep posting then it means you survived a stabbing so that's pretty cool

Without alcohol I'd have met considerably less people, I'd have had considerably less sex, I'd have way fewer friends etc etc

Sure, my grades would be better and I probably I'd probably be in a better position in life....but I wouldn't change it for the world.

LegoArmo

Without alcohol I'd have met considerably less people, I'd have had considerably less sex, I'd have way fewer friends etc etc

Sure, my grades would be better and I probably I'd probably be in a better position in life....but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I don't drink and I can confirm that that's all true, except you don't necessarily end up in a better position in life.

Oh yeah

Hope they relegate the rest of the fucking oil cunt clubs

Can't wait to get back to actual football
What's your issue with oil clubs? It makes the league more competitive and is better to watch. Wouldn't be near as entertaining as it is now if it was just United and Arsenal competing for the title like yesteryear.

or are we forgetting football is a business and not some sanctimonious haven that some think

Is this London meet up a football gaf meet up or a general London gaf thing?

they just have a normal one for BritGAF. We have never had one still. BritGAF guys are cool though when I went to one of the meetups. Have met up with a couple of them when they are around my way since.

Meier

:LOOOOOOOOL Jon you have no idea how much I fucking love you right now :lol did you let OddMorsel pay for your (I assume rather expensive over there) drinks in Japan?!

He actually pulled the classic "I forgot my cash, can I get you back?" move! Haha, he did end up sending me some money on Paypal to cover it though. :p

Abraxas

All these freshers week club invitation/promo things are coming under the door, and I don't even read them any more, just straight into the bin. Fuck your shots for £1, probably vile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom