• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What's the point of the watch

If you have the phone and that does everything the watch does including acting as a phone then what's the point

Zabojnik

BxHEr2MIUAAbQat.jpg

Beautiful. Apple's design is unmatched.

King_Moc

Banned
Raheem Sterling @sterling31
"Raheem Sterling: from gun-filled Jamaican slum to Anfield hero."#onlyOneNewsPaper would come up with a story like this. Jamaica=paradise

Yes Raheem

BxHCiOAIgAA33g7.jpg

Having been to Jamaica twice to do charity work, I can confirm that it is anything but a paradise. Unless your paradise has schools that are tiny wooden shacks with 200 students running on a budget of about £1 for each child PER YEAR. And no hot running water.

Koko

Banned
Norway (4-3-3): Nyland, Flo, Forren, Nordveit, Elabdellaoui, Joahnsen, Jenssen, Skjelbred, Elyounoussi, Daehli, King

Italy (3-5-2): Buffon, Ranocchia, Bonucci, Astori, Darmian, Florenzi, De Rossi, Giaccherini, De Sciglio, Immobile, Zaza

No Verratti :(

But happy for Florenzi :)

Is the Wales v Andorra match on UK TV?

Its nice that ITV have Czech Rep v Holland, but I can't seem to find a home nations match (even on S4C!)

Tc91

I agree with Wilbur, what is the fucking point if you have to own a iPhone to use the watch. Am I missing something?

K1LLER7

Yeah, but I don't want to play at a level higher than mine, and they won't want to play at my level. And even if they did, it'd be boring for me since they'd be destroying the enemies in my game
Are Footy-Gaf members too high levelled already?

I'll be behind all of you guys but I hope to get some games in tomorrow.

Arnie

I'll buy this apple watch when I can connect my Oyster and Bank card to it.

I just want to tap shit without having to rifle through my pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom