• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

iocXZ3Xsbc23I.png

Running fine on my old Q9450, Radeon 6950.

Gambit

Watching Spaced. Has anyone seen it? I've watched it once before years ago, but only remember that I liked it.

Just finished the second season...and I still like it. You can see some things that would later be included in the Cornetto trilogy.

Hixx

Watching Spaced. Has anyone seen it? I've watched it once before years ago, but only remember that I liked it.

Just finished the second season...and I still like it. You can see some things that would later be included in the Cornetto trilogy.

Spaced is amazing. Up there with the IT Crowd.

shortyme

It took me forever to read all 46 pages of this.

Happy birthday Bla.

Wilbz, that absolutely would have happened

Yurt, when the shit did we even talk about that? Most of that is incorrect. ;D

Horse, you're gross.

How does one not drink alcohol? I do not understand this.

I want an iphone 6.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Nice. We'll go for a pint afterwards.

THE NETWORK IS HAVING PROBLEMS

FUCK YOU EA

Alcohol leads to impaired judgement Bacon, I dont want you dragging me around playing knock and run on peoples doors.

Hixx

I just completed the Shrine of Oryx. So good.

I think that was the last one we did before stopping. First time we wiped as well
xPSlPCU.png

"I'm going to super it (the boss)"
Jonno73 died
"I'm going to aswell"
Kyoufu2 died
"Just wait 5 seconds and I'll respawn"
PrematureQuiche died

I think that was the last one we did before stopping. First time we wiped as well
xPSlPCU.png

"I'm going to super it (the boss)"
Jonno73 died
"I'm going to aswell"
Kyoufu2 died
"Just wait 5 seconds and I'll respawn"
PrematureQuiche died

:lol

I was doing it by myself, so I had to jump around a lot. Found out snipers are pretty effective against that Knight and Ogres as well.

And fuck Ogres. I've had to kill like 5 already.

Fucking knew this'd happen with Destiny

Even if you start playing 2 hours after everyone else, you've fallen behind and either have to play with randoms or people you don't know from DestinyGAF

Pennywise

According to twitter, Emre Can got 3 assists for Germany U21s, then twisted his ankle but is hobbling about since they used allt heir subs.

Germany 8:0 Rumania.

8:0 Hofmann
7:0 Stark (Leitner)
6:0 da Costa
5:0 N. Schulz (Can)
4:0 Hofmann (Malli)
3:0 Younes (Can)
2:0 P. Hofmann (Hofmann)
1:0 Malli (Rechtsschuss, Can)

Hofmann with 2 goals and one assist.
Dat Dortmund talent.

Zabojnik

Juve-GAF, there are some very, very interesting players in Italy's U-21. Sturaro being one of them. People were angry because Marotta-san spent 5M€ on him this summer, but it's starting to look like we might've struck gold. Dude's a midfield engine with very educated feet. Another potentially great player is Zappacosta. He's not ours, but he's a Juventino through and through, so ... Marry get! Berardi needs no introduction, while the much hyped Rugani hasn't impressed me so far. We'll see how he does with Empoli in Serie A this year. Same goes for Gabbiadini. This has to be his breakout year, otherwise we should free to sell him.

El Topo

Adaptive Brightness on my new notebook is driving me nuts. I've de-activated it everywhere but it still switches. Argh.

Edit:
Sad to see Romania get thrashed like that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Managed to play the fifa demo at around 15fps

Shooting I dont like, Keepers only made saves where he has parried it to another player.

Everything else is awesome

LegoArmo

FIFA looks and plays amazing on my PC. Already bought it on PS4 though, damn... Tempted.

The only problem, why can't I set my controls like I had them in FIFA 14? If I swap RB and LB on defence, it switches them on attack automatically. Fuck that. Am I missing something?

Pennywise

Managed to play the fifa demo at around 15fps

Shooting I dont like, Keepers only made saves where he has parried it to another player.

Everything else is awesome

Gonna try it out, doubt my PC works with it.

PS4 demo shouldn't be taking too long, at least on the US PSN.

Mr Cola

Can anyone who has played the PC and Xbone version confirm they play the same?

Mr Cola

Oh wow the shaking when you score is fucking awesome, the whole ground moves.

Also if you run towards the Corner flag you do a scissor kick on it :D

This is great

L1NETT

Bale and Ramsey start for Wales

Decent chance of qualification if those two keep at it surely

Edit: Sky sports actually said we think

I'm dumb

do ignore

Juve-GAF, there are some very, very interesting players in Italy's U-21. Sturaro being one of them. People were angry because Marotta-san spent 5M€ on him this summer, but it's starting to look like we might've struck gold. Dude's a midfield engine with very educated feet. Another potentially great player is Zappacosta. He's not ours, but he's a Juventino through and through, so ... Marry get! Berardi needs no introduction, while the much hyped Rugani hasn't impressed me so far. We'll see how he does with Empoli in Serie A this year. Same goes for Gabbiadini. This has to be his breakout year, otherwise we should free to sell him.
Zappacosta, Rugani, Sturaro, Berardi, Bernardeschi (hopefully Montella realizes he's quality and stops playing Ilicic and Joaquin over him) and Belotti all could potentially become really really good in the near future. To that list we could also add De Sciglio, Verratti and El Shaarawy who would still be eligible for the U21 team, and the future seems pretty bright! I guess we're still missing something in the midfield (lots of promising DMs, not so many mezzale/box-to-box midfielders) and central defense departments.

FIFA 15 demo download is proceeding just fine for me, actually pretty damn fast for my shitty connection's standards. 38% now.

Yen

Raheem Sterling @sterling31
"Raheem Sterling: from gun-filled Jamaican slum to Anfield hero."#onlyOneNewsPaper would come up with a story like this. Jamaica=paradise

Yes Raheem

BxHCiOAIgAA33g7.jpg

Raheem Sterling @sterling31
"Raheem Sterling: from gun-filled Jamaican slum to Anfield hero."#onlyOneNewsPaper would come up with a story like this. Jamaica=paradise

Yes Raheem

BxHCiOAIgAA33g7.jpg

YES RAHEEZUS

Would have been nice for him to name the 'journalist' who wrote it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom