• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmj1aww.png

Incredible

:lol

The expansions must be amazing.

I'll still play them and enjoy them.

Jack cw

The "new" book?

How many Pep books do you even read?

Seems like there are more Pep books than Harry Potter books or something

Dont be jealous, Milch.
This one is the most profound and closest you can get into Pep and the club Bayern. Maybe you could write some fancy books about Kevin and the Kebab Trilogy or something.

Pennywise

I'm getting the game on Tuesday. If you want, I could set it up?

Feel free to do so.You can give everyone rights once they're in the team, so everybody can invite somebody.

Dont be jealous, Milch.
This one is the most profound and closest you can get into Pep and the club Bayern. Maybe you could write some fancy books about Kevin and the Kebab Trilogy or something.

Milch is easy to please, maybe he just watches Prison Break with Uli in the main role, or he switches to blow with Rolex Kalle.

Too bad he doesnt win Bundesliga anymore :/

Well, that's hardly his fault. 12/13 was one of the best Bayern teams of all time, if not the best ever, and they were on a mission to kill. Last season, our whole defense was dead and this season, our whole midfield is dead.

I mean, I thought about Klopp doing something wrong in training because of all the injuries. But really, it's not his fault when, for example, Reus gets injured at the national team or Micky gets rested and then fouled in the 90th minute. It's just fucking shit.

Jack cw

The new king Roger Schmitt arrived, all that pressing.
LOL, why does this sound like an elsk troll?
All that pressing made him forget that that he has to score goals and with that shit defence you are not going to win anything.
Well, that's hardly his fault. 12/13 was one of the best Bayern teams of all time, if not the best ever, and they were on a mission to kill. Last season, our whole defense was dead and this season, our whole midfield is dead.

I mean, I thought about Klopp doing something wrong in training because of all the injuries. But really, it's not his fault when, for example, Reus gets injured at the national team or Micky gets rested and then fouled in the 90th minute. It's just fucking shit.
Yeah, but honsetly we had those injuries too. Last season and this. I still think that Dortmunds squad lacks quality on the bench. It's pretty obvious how the team cant make the transition from CL week to league business.

Pennywise

LOL, why does this sound like an elsk troll?
All that pressing made him forget that that he has to score goals and with that shit defence you are not going to win anything.

Yeah, but honsetly we had those injuries too. Last season and this. I still think that Dortmunds squad lacks quality on the bench. It's pretty obvious how the team cant make the transition from CL week to league business.

Not just elsk, the whole press who tried to illustrate Leverkusen as serious candidat to shine in both the league and the CL.

scently

Regardless of whether he's actually good enough for United, I think we may have to accept Evans is pretty much perma-crocked.

He is actively devolving as a defender. He can't play it out of the defence anymore, he makes the wrong pass more than half the time, he plays as if he is constantly under intense pressure, and as you said, he is perma-crocked. Jones too seems to be more crocked but at least he plays decently when he is on the pitch. Smalling has all the worst attributes of both but to an even higher degree.

January transfer should prioritize defence and then Strootman.

We have really good play going forward but our defence is worse than it was last year.

Clegg

I see Vidic is having a shite start to life at Inter. He'd still be vital to United even if it was only for his leadership capabilities. Rooney is no leader.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
allegri-fanselfie490ai_2.jpg

I like how most of our fans are treating him now. Allegri deserves some love, he's a human bean, and endured Berlu for three years.
Dark Souls update:

I'm in the Londo Ruins. The first ghost I come across almost KO's me with one hit, I turn around to run away across the planks I just crossed and ran into the water. Dead.

Edit: Tried fighting them. Dead.
Leave Londo alone for now, you'll come back for it later on (way later). You can't 'touch' them without a certain item

Did you ring the bell? That's your first quest. To go up the bridge, to the highest place (YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION DAN) to find it.

Yurt please control your Putin daughter

in6KgR0.png

Based fifa god is going to work now, when I return, we will be playing fifa 15 club! :D

LOOOOL still don't know who's alt is that?

she's on twitter btw, but for safety reasons, we don't follow each other for now.

Sure, you have problems as well and this season might be similar numbers-wise but it's more about the fact that we have the incredible luck that the players from mainly one part of the team get injured. Last season, we had to play with a complete new back four. This season, our whole attacking midfield is fucked. That's a lot harder to compensate than replacing a CB, a winger and a CM at the same time, for example.

And our squad is good. Let's think of playing FIFA because no way all our players are fit at once, there's Subotic, Ginter, Durm, Gündogan, Kehl, Jojic, Großkreutz, Aubameyang, Kuba and Immobile on the bench. Plenty of quality.

LOOOOL still don't know who's alt is that?

she's on twitter btw, but for safety reasons, we don't follow each other for now.

Good, because she said that if you don't show her your dick she wouldn't give you her pussy.

I just went to that link and that was one of the first things I saw.

Jack cw

Not just elsk, the whole press who tried to illustrate Leverkusen as serious candidat to shine in both the league and the CL.

The German media always has a hard on for Leverkusen in the beginning of the season :lol
They need something to make the league a bit more thrilling. Yeah, Leverkusen had an impressive early form but once they couldnt score the first goal in the first 20 minutes their match plan forced them to use too much strength on that pressing and counter pressing and the defence stood way to high with no line of security from the full backs. It could only fail. We saw that with van Gaal, Peps Bayern last April and now Leverkusen too. Sad for german sports media though, because they clearly have no idea how the game works and are ony out for the clicks. Apparently it worked somewhere in Honduras though.
And our squad is good. Let's think of playing FIFA because no way all our players are fit at once, there's Subotic, Ginter, Durm, Gündogan, Kehl, Jojic, Großkreutz, Aubameyang, Kuba and Immobile on the bench. Plenty of quality.
I stopped thinking like that because in reality it never happens to have the whole squad ready for a few weeks. And to quote Pep from the book: "The first 8 matches in the league are the most important."

Before the penalty decision, life was so perfect. Di Maria had just scored a goal Suarez would have been proud of. Liverpool fans were depressed thinking their top 4 hopes were over.

Now top 4 is a toss up as everyone's defense is shit. Fuck this world.

GorillaJu

I don't like the fact their won't be any females in the main party.
Not only do I personally disagree with it, because it's just an odd decision, but I can already hear the clacks of keyboards as people get up in arms about it and start accusing SE of sexism and the rest of it.

They had an entirely female game, and a mainline game where the four important characters are all female.

I do not mind the bromance decision. I do mind the fact that the male characters seem like vapid cunts.

Combat is probably not the most important aspect of AC games

Neither is it in Final Fantasy. The last FF game I played was 13-2 and combat was good.

K1LLER7

Before the penalty decision, life was so perfect. Di Maria had just scored a goal Suarez would have been proud of. Liverpool fans were depressed thinking their top 4 hopes were over.

Now top 4 is a toss up as everyone's defense is shit. Fuck this world.
United players are soft ans we need a dominating CB. Jones has the capability of doing so but he's a clumsy fuck.

Hopefully getting Rojo into CB and Shaw at LB will help the defence.

L1NETT

I would bet on another foreign manager.

First one I saw on the betting list was Jimmy Floyd Hassleback potatoes

He might pluck some randomer from thin air a la Scum United.

If only the vote had been different on thursday, an easy joke could have been had.

---

Ten Walls - Walking With Elephants has been stuck in my head for days now

pls send help

GorillaJu

United players are soft ans we need a dominating CB. Jones has the capability of doing so but he's a clumsy fuck.

Hopefully getting Rojo into CB and Shaw at LB will help the defence.

Rojo was garbage in one on ones I'm not sure how putting him in a position where his shittiness will be even more apparent will help.

Batongen

Banned
W T F, what have you done Lamps!?!

Sunday, just like any other day started on a bright note for Simba F.C footballer, Fahad Musana, 24.

After the early morning training routine at the Bombo military stadium with the rest of his teammates, no-one suspected anything unfortunate would befall the club.

According to a close associate, also teammate -- Gerald Bagoole, Musana did not complain of any illness even by the time he entered the video hall to watch his favorite Chelsea football club.

During the match which Chelsea took the lead through Andre Schurle, Bagoole looked lively and jovial, until when Frank Lampard equalized for the Blues. At that moment (of Frank Lampard's goal), Musana fainted and everyone in the hall got concerned.

He was offered fresh air but all efforts were in vain as he had long been dead even before being taken to the nearby Bombo Military hospital.

Death by lampard -Ugandan footballer dies upon manchester city equaliser

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
L1nn1t and FortuneFaded you dinosaurs :lol

Napoli Ultras’ leader Gennaro De Tommaso has been arrested along with four other club fans in relation to the 2014 Coppa Italia Final incidents in May.

awww I'll miss seeing him

Genny-la-carogna.jpg

carogna-arsenal-640.jpg

such an awesome looking cartoon villain :lol

Clegg

The Neville's, Giggs, Scholes and Beckham have gotten into bed with billionaire Peter Lim. Watch out for the eventual rumours of United takeover attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom