• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy doing crossword puzzles for some reason.

There's one in the paper I'm doing right now, it's too hard for my small brain tho
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Fintan

I enjoy doing crossword puzzles for some reason.

There's one in the paper I'm doing right now, it's too hard for my small brain tho
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png
Coincidentally, I've been trying to learn how to do cryptic crosswords for the past few days. It's not too bad once you get in the "mindset". I'm still pretty slow at them though.

K1LLER7

PSN acting up again.

Worked better when it was free lol.

@Fergie, pls remove yourself from Banter FC. With that miss, you belong in the reserve team, Believe FC.

Scum

PSN acting up again.

Worked better when it was free lol.

@Fergie, pls remove yourself from Banter FC. With that miss, you belong in the reserve team, Believe FC.

Blame Destiny, Killer. Hitch? is the cause of it. Get him off the Crucible.

K1LLER7

Blame Destiny, Killer. Hitch? is the cause of it. Get him off the Crucible.
Think Hitch stopped playing it the same time I did. Truely shocking how bad PSN has been these past couple of weeks.

Been playing TLOU. Hixx told me to play Survivor, but he never told me I'd only have 6 bullets for the first 2 hours. Just finished the subway area with all them Clickers....Fuck Clickers :*(

I spent about $650 on some Alexander McQueen boots.

Would probably need to be intoxicated to do it again.

There are four things all men should invest in. A great pair of shoes, a jacket, a briefcase and a watch.

My next shoes are gonna be north of $700.
actually around 1000 because of fucking Korea
I am thinking crocket and jones brown double monks. A shoe no man should be without.

Scum

Think Hitch stopped playing it the same time I did. Truely shocking how bad PSN has been these past couple of weeks.

Been playing TLOU. Hixx told me to play Survivor, but he never told me I'd only have 6 bullets for the first 2 hours. Just finished the subway area with all them Clickers....Fuck Clickers :*(

You need PSN+ for two modes in Destiny right? Seems that's been the cause of it. Everyone's subscribing.

GorillaJu

Happy b-day Horserino.

I used to use a straight razor with a badger-hair brush and shit but I just switched to electric becuas I don't have an hour to spend every day shaving. Heating up the soap, creating a lather, prepping your skin, shaving carefully, it all takes too long. But it does give you a really nice shave and if you have ingrown hairs or shave bumps it will solve that problem easily.

Wilbur

Banned
happy birthday laboured xoxoxox love you

Ten beers and I'm only tipsy. Being fat sucks.

On my way home now. Just had a leaving party for the girl from worked I fucked earlier this year, she's going traveling

Playing never have I ever and someone said 'never have I ever fucked someone from here'

And no one knew about us

UNTIL TONIGYT

REVEals

Sensational business. Won't be home until 5ish. Gotta get three buses and then walk for 45 minutes or get a cab

Scum

happy birthday laboured xoxoxox love you

Ten beers and I'm only tipsy. Being fat sucks.

On my way home now. Just had a leaving party for the girl from worked I fucked earlier this year, she's going traveling

Playing never have I ever and someone said 'never have I ever fucked someone from here'

And no one knew about us

UNTIL TONIGYT

REVEals

Sensational business. Won't be home until 5ish. Gotta get three buses and then walk for 45 minutes or get a cab

Don't let him in, Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom