• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

B0Iwvc5CcAALpKu.png

The curse :(

Fuck me, Hatred is gonna be the end of video games. One prick will no doubt go on a killing spree and it will be found out he looked at the box art of the game and all video games will then be banned forever.

P.s. Bud just wait till hatred comes out and you can take out all you hatred in the game.

Linius has never seen Wacky Races

pls explain linius

Fuck Wacky Races, I was always a fan of the lumberjack, but he never won once.

wacky-races-06.gif

Rufus Ruffcut and Sawtooth in the Buzzwagon #10

Rufus Ruffcut (voiced by Daws Butler) is a tough, muscle-bound lumberjack, while Sawtooth (voiced by Don Messick) is his anthropomorphic pet beaver. The Buzzwagon is a wagon made of logs, with buzzsaws for wheels, hence its name. The buzzsaws gives the car the ability to cut through almost anything, destroying the object in the process. For instance, in one race through a densely wooded area with a route full of long curves, Ruffcut is able to temporarily take the lead by carving straight line shortcuts through the foliage. Unfortunately, the buzzsaws have a tendency to detach from the vehicle and cut through the other racers, in one case cutting two wheels off the Ant Hill Mob's car.

I mean how badass is that description and those names. Buzzsaws for fucking wheels, and he carries an ax.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria should have won player of the month

L1NETT

happy birthday Horse

----

broken record and all that, but can't reiterate enough how good Peaky Blinders has been this series

last night's episode was fucking great. Tom Hardy and Noah Taylor have been mint additions

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Manchester United have been told that Aston Villa captain and centre-back Ron Vlaar, 29, will cost them upwards of £12m, but face stiff competition from Arsenal. (Daily Express)
Arsenal want Celtic's 23-year-old centre-half Virgil van Dijk in the January transfer window. (Daily Telegraph)
However, Celtic manager Ronny Deila is determined to keep his top players, with Bolton keen to sign attacking midfielder Kris Commons, 31. (Daily Record)
Juventus have upped their asking price for 27-year-old midfielder Arturo Vidal, a Manchester United target, following strong interest from Real Madrid. (Daily Express)
Manchester United are considering re-signing Stoke captain and centre-half Ryan Shawcross, 27, who came through the youth ranks at Old Trafford. (Daily Star)
Spanish champions Atletico Madrid have recruited former Manchester United and Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon as an advisor, with a remit to expand the club's international presence. (AS)

OTHER GOSSIP
Millwall will wear a camouflage kit when they play Brentford on Remembrance weekend, after getting special permission from the Football League to raise money for a rehabilitation centre that treats injured members of the armed forces. (Sun - subscription required)
Former Newcastle, Birmingham and Norwich boss Chris Hughton, 55, heads a three-man shortlist to be the next boss of Championship strugglers Fulham, with caretaker-manager Kit Symons, 43, and Steve Clarke, 51, also in the frame. (Daily Mirror)
Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 21, wants to play for England in the European Under-21 Championship, despite being capped 18 times at senior level.
Liverpool's 19-year-old winger Raheem Sterling will play for England in next summer's tournament - if the Football Association and Anfield club can come to an agreement. (Daily Mail)
Sterling, who told Roy Hodgson he was too tired to play for England, has performed more sprints, over a greater distance and reached a higher top speed than Premier League rivals such as Manchester City's David Silva and Chelsea's Eden Hazard so far this season. (Daily Mirror)
Meanwhile, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has denied he put pressure on Hodgson to leave Sterling out, saying: "I haven't said a single word." (Independent)
Uefa president Michel Platini has called for the introduction of a white card for players who show dissent towards referees, which would lead to a 10-minute sin-bin. (The Guardian)
Liverpool's £16m striker Mario Balotelli, 24, has blamed manager Brendan Rodgers's tactics for the fact he has scored just one goal since his arrival from AC Milan in the summer. (Independent)
Poland skipper Robert Lewandowski, 26, remains angry at a challenge by Scotland defender Gordon Greer, 33, during the 1-1 Euro 2016 qualifier between the countries, saying he will "repay" what happened to him in the return match. (Daily Record)
Professional Footballers' Association trustee Brendon Batson has called on the 20 Premier League chairmen to address racial discrimination in English football by coming up with an alternative to the Rooney Rule. (Guardian)
Manchester City midfielder James Milner, 28, says he wants to sign a new contract with the Premier League champions. (Sun - requires subscription)
Arsenal wanted to sign Lionel Messi, Gerard Pique and Cesc Fabregas, all 27, when the trio were teenagers at Barcelona's academy. (Daily Star)
Aston Villa and England midfielder Fabian Delph, 24, is almost certainly out of Saturday's game at Everton - and may require surgery on the shoulder he injured in a training-ground accident. (Times - subscription required)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Barcelona defender Pique has tweeted an apology following a verbal confrontation with police in Spain.
Arsenal midfielder Oxlade-Chamberlain could be set for an uncomfortable time the next time he bumps into his noisy neighbour after tweeting: "My neighbour drives me mad! The guy persists on mowing his lawn and chopping trees down morning noon and night, EVERY DAY! Just chill man!"

AND FINALLY
British football fans will miss the first 15 minutes of El Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona on Saturday, 25 October, when Luis Suarez is expected to make his return to competitive football, because of UK broadcasting rules. (Independent)
Defender-turned-pundit Gary Neville light-heartedly analysed Ryan Giggs's famous solo goal against Arsenal in the 1999 FA Cup semi-final using his giant Sky-Pad at an event to honour his former Manchester United team-mate. (Daily Telegraph)
Leyton Orient players have agreed to feature in a reality show on Italian TV after backing down in a row with the League One club's new Italian owner, Francesco Becchetti. (Metro )

Messi, Pique and Cesc. All at Arsenal. Oh my!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Uefa president Michel Platini has called for the introduction of a white card for players who show dissent towards referees, which would lead to a 10-minute sin-bin. (The Guardian)

fucking hell they need to stop trying to create a carpet sample book for every offence.

It wasn't that long ago they were trying to introduce a green card.

Just book them.

Carbonox

Doctor reckons I might not need surgery. Gonna treat myself to a cheesestring.

Need to go back in a week though to 100% verify everything cos some swelling still remains.

Chuffed.

Scum

Well, at least kickoff against City is 12.45. Get the pain out of the way. :-/

Doctor reckons I might not need surgery. Gonna treat myself to a cheesestring.

Need to go back in a week though to 100% verify everything cos some swelling still remains.

Chuffed.

Good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom