• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vamos Best Madrid

SctHzjD.gif

spidye

lol

on the other page i wrote "spidye, i miss you bro"

but it was fuenf who stopped posting, wasnt it? lol

but i always miss you too of course, spidye

#MiaSanMia

thanks bro

you 're making me blush

yeah it was fuenf :(

to all of our fallen comrades
fuenf, derexperte and many more
#miasanmia

scently

Please do bore off.

I'm pretty sure every single person in this thread will agree that he's either their tip for first or second best player in the world.

So excuse me for yawning when you feel hard done to about your 'ickle, unloved Ronny.

Please do point out where I state that Ronaldo is unloved as you put it, I am just saying that claiming that its his athleticism that has gotten him where he is is being disingenuous to him. I really don't care whether you love him or not, that's not the point I was making.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
scently's first mistake was taking me seriously

I'm just one of Woodenlung's numerous alts. We Are Woodenlung

Arnie

Please do point out where I state that Ronaldo is unloved as you put it, I am just saying that claiming that its his athleticism that has gotten him where he is is being disingenuous to him. I really don't care whether you love him or not, that's not the point I was making.

When everyone unequivocally sees him as one of the two best players in the world it's a fallacy to believe he isn't receiving the credit he deserves.

Barcelona fans might be a little snidey but no matter how many words you write that won't change. And vice versa regarding Messi. That relationship is a hollow game of meaningless fisticuffs from top to bottom.

Atletico is probably the most likeable club in Spain
Yes and no.

Financially they're murky as fuck. Although this is Spain we're talking about.

Love how they approach the game of football, though. And I love a lot of their team. And of course their fans and their manager and their kit and their stadium and their general place in what's a league run by two great big buffoons.

jts

...hate me...
Get a room, guys.

I started watching that Titan's anime last night and it was pretty good, I thought. First Death Note now this, I'm slowly but steadily becoming an Otaku of sorts. Hentai soon to follow,

FootballFan

Get a room, guys.

I started watching that Titan's anime last night and it was pretty good, I thought. First Death Note now this, I'm slowly but steadily becoming an Otaku of sorts. Hentai soon to follow,

Did you just recently start watching anime?

What'd you think of death note?

Arnie

Get a room, guys.

Ask Salazar for a K-Pop debrief.

scently

When everyone unequivocally sees him as one of the two best players in the world it's a fallacy to believe he isn't receiving the credit he deserves.

Barcelona fans might be a little snidey but no matter how many words you write that won't change. And vice versa regarding Messi. That relationship is a hollow game of meaningless fisticuffs from top to bottom.

Indeed it is, I only decided to air my view simply because it was said that he is what he is mostly down to his athleticism. Like someone said earlier, we are privileged to be witness to two of the finest players ever, and both set of fans should be grateful they have such players in their respective team. Neither plays for my team so I don't really have a horse in that race.

Get a room, guys.

Attack on Titan is wank. Death note is great, at least the first half was.

jts

...hate me...
Did you just recently start watching anime?

What'd you think of death note?
I have seen some as a kid, and I watched Gurren Lagan some years ago. Now Netflix facilitates the job for me, so I'm starting to watch more often I guess.

Watched Death Note a few months ago, it starts awesome but then it overstays its welcome. Still, pretty good overall.

Wilbur

Banned
Going out for a lunch ting so missing the football today. QPR please, do something worthwhile for once you fucking oiks

Blablurn

I watched Death Note when it came out back then. I think around 2006 or 2007. Still my favorite Anime of all time. The first 18-20 episodes (you know what I'm talking about) are brilliant!!! BRILLIANT!!!!

The second episode is my Anime episode of all time. Seriously. Episode 7 is awesome as well. Dat tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom