• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Arsène Wenger on José Mourinho clash: "Did Mourinho provoke me? That is what it felt like."

"I shouldn't have reacted like that, but I did not enter his technical area." (Téléfoot)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SUSPENDING Rocchi after last Sunday's game is utter lunacy

the kind of lunacy that only happens in a circus like Serie A

speaking of circuses, American Horror Story was gud. I like where this season is going!

78f08efb6b2b47b7c761007393295a6c.jpg

Speaking exclusively to Telegraph Sport, Moyes said: “Adnan Januzaj is, in my managerial time, the best young talent up there with Wayne Rooney. You can see what he can become. When we had Wayne at Everton you could see the potential. Adnan Januzaj has got all that at the same age as Wayne. He’s one of the best young talents in Europe and he will go on to become one of the best players.

He'll be shit in 8 years then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know who Ayn Rand is, but I'm not gonna read any of her books

because I h8 books

is there a TV show or a movie about one of her books somewhere?

jts

...hate me...
I woke up it's 2pm

Late FIFA matches are fucking me
No work routine is fucking me

Off to eat something and watch Netflix!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want Mata to stay, I also want him to work harder and not go anonymous in games and to stop making simple errors.

I fear he wont stay.

Juve are not gonna waste money on Mata. If they go for anyone it will be Verratti

Also 3Sixty should be happy, Pelle is meant to be starting against Malta

Saw a girl in sexy white dress and knee high socks ten minutes ago while putting my stuff in the laundromat, might bust out a quick one to that before I go and collect

faridmon

WOW a Rooney defence force. I though all of United GAF hated him.

I am not part of United Gaf, nor am I saying that Rooney is indeed playing great atm, but comparing between the two players is kind of silly. Even if it had to be done, Rooney is much more useful player to the team than Mata is. Rooney can play so many position, know the team inside out, scores goals and contribute to the the team much more than Mata does.

L1NETT

Neil Lennon set to be named Bolton manager

I mean that's a good appointment for them

But that club financially is a mess. Victim of how poisonous and destructive the current footballing system is. Club is on the verge of completely imploding

How many more clubs will go through this before something is changed. Gonna guess loads more. Gotta feel for the fans really

I am not part of United Gaf, nor am I saying that Rooney is indeed playing great atm, but comparing between the two players is kind of silly. Even if it had to be done, Rooney is much more useful player to the team than Mata is. Rooney can play so many position, know the team inside out, scores goals and contribute to the the team much more than Mata does.

Sorry for lumping you in with United GAF. I agree with what you say though. It is why I don't understand why he gets so much hate from United fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom