• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Bz1XwdPIgAAqoyI.jpg:large

Thiago is back <3 Had plenty of training already. Might be in the squad on Saturday.

Wilbur

Banned
Last night's Boardwalk was absolutely incredible television. The type where you sit in silence with a chill for almost the entire hour. Wonderful.

Just passed a telephone interview :D

Hopefully I'll land myself a job at the end of this one.

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes.

El Topo

I just use some Sennheiser ones, they're pretty good and you should be able to get them for 20-40&#8364;. I had a few different ones, but they've all been fine.

Thank you. My last headphones were Sennheiser as well and I've been pretty pleased with them, but they effectively died after less than a year. I'll still probably get Sennheiser again since despite that their sound was pretty good, I was just wondering if someone had a special recommendation.

Zabojnik

I never carry more than like 20&#8364; in my wallet. And it's pretty much because the baker I go to refuses to get a fucking card reader. Everything else ... card, baby. As it should be in fucking 2014.

Channing Tatum wearing our shirt

future Oscar winner

Guess I'll have to go see Jupiter Rising now.

KidJr

Shall I tell what really pisses me off about where I live. I work in Holborn, and usually go into London Bridge or Charing Cross Stations, the journey is roughly 14 minutes on a fast train yes I live in bloody zone 6 so my monthly travel is nearly £300 for 14 minute journey (I often walk from Charring Cross).

And also I dont trust the oyster card pay as you go limit thing.

jts

...hate me...
Imagine working your Nando's job, but most of your wage depended directly on the kindness of strangers. Also imagine you had fewer public services so you needed more cash for things like paying for health care and owning a car.

You've just imagined America
You forgot the part where you get Smash Bros for Wii U 2 weeks early, m8.

Jarnet87

International break of death and to top it off United don't play til Monday. It seems the tap of De Gea from Madrid has begun. Be a true Atletico boy De Gea and tell them to fak off.

Wilbur

Banned
Even I favourited that.

Just nailed that pitch. On my way back to London. Fancy something mental for tea.

Good lad, glad it went well. You'll be CEO in no time.

I'm having Nandos for dinner tonight. Gonna demolish some thighs on my break.

jts

...hate me...
Finally won vs a Liverpool side in Seasons, and comfortably so. Usually I get utterly destroyed by Sterling, mainly. Feels good.

Falcao: "It’s magic, the love United are showing me; my name sounds like thunder at the stadium, it is something that fills me with pride."

What a delightful man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom