• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

What a miserable fucking day.

Fortunately I've got some Terry's Chocolate Orange mini's to see me through the evening.

Might watch Eternal Sunshine tonight - never seen it before.

Be grateful you have PSN at all, it's free

Oh wait.

Sony must know that charging for multiplayer puts a responsibility on them to make sure the infrastructure is sound. The issues people are having aren't acceptable.

fake edit: TV debate between Cameron, Milliband, Clegg (not that one) and Farage

Christ.

Arnie

What a miserable fucking day.

Fortunately I've got some Terry's Chocolate Orange mini's to see me through the evening.

Might watch Eternal Sunshine tonight - never seen it before.
I'm going to watch the one where Robin Williams is a psychiatrist with a Nandos and some Daim ice cream.

Fuck it.

Might even have a fucking bubble bath.

WJD

I'm going to watch the one where Robin Williams is a psychiatrist with a Nandos and some Daim ice cream.

Fuck it.

Might even have a fucking bubble bath.

GWH is like a top 10 film for me. Easily.

Remember giving the first girl I ever fingered some Daim bars for christmas. Think she was expecting more.

Arnie

GWH is like a top 10 film for me. Easily.

Remember giving the first girl I ever fingered some Daim bars for christmas. Think she was expecting more.
Just had that argument on the train.

I said to some girl I was hesitant about using my Nandos voucher tonight incase it could come in handy with a girl in the near future.

Then she said if a lad tried to use a Nandos card on a date she'd lose interest immediately.

Then said it wasn't about money.

Well I tell you fucking what love I ain't reliant on it because I love swiping things.

Jesus Christ.

Blablurn

10613112_1007384365944921_6555966051646016564_n.jpg

shortyme

I said to some girl I was hesitant about using my Nandos voucher tonight incase it could come in handy with a girl in the near future.

Then she said if a lad tried to use a Nandos card on a date she'd lose interest immediately.

Well I tell you fucking what love I ain't reliant on it because I love swiping things.

Jesus Christ.

Best thing I've read today. Thank you.

Jesus Christ.

When it comes to dates it's simple. WWAD?; What would Adnan do? Did he use a voucher? No.

WJD

Jesus Christ.

Ardnan Januzaj

Jesus Christ.

:lol

kharma45

Jesus Christ.

It's not about money, it's about good taste.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Jesus Christ.
it really is always about the money

LTWheels

He should be ashamed of himself. If he's too tired to help the team qualify for the Euros then he's too tired to participate at the Euros.

/QUOTE]

Bollocks, the player should feel that he is able to tell his manager that he is physically or mentally fatigued. It is obvious by his last few games that he is suffering. If he doesn't feel like he can have that conversation with his manager something is wrong.

We are better off playing players that 100% physically and mentally rather than those struggling. This is how injury and burnt out happens. I don't want to see Sterling go the way of Owen, Fowler and Torres.

Maybe this is a part of why Arsenal's players get injured all the time?

Arnie

I think I might have seen Arnie on the Northern line this morning.

Arnie were you on the Northern line this morning?

Yes, dead early.

Went from Tooting to Angel at about half 7. Wearing a black jacket and a blue checked shirt.

Black levis. Brown shoes.

Face like a smacked arse.

Hixx

wjd i'd let you finger me for some daim bars though if fear your hand would end up looking like you'd been eating them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom