• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting that Holland team to the semi- final will go down as LvG's greatest achievement.

I really don't see any logic at all to support the statement that Sterling should 'man up' and carry on playing when he's fatigued. On the plus side, he doesn't have his desire called into question. On the negative side, he risks his form taking a further nosedive, an injury, further injuries, a career cut short literally or figuratively, and denying himself the chance to get the rest he needs.

Hmm, what to do.

Ex-pros can fuck off.

Scum

Getting that Holland team to the semi- final will go down as LvG's greatest achievement.

I really don't see any logic at all to support the statement that Sterling should 'man up' and carry on playing when he's fatigued. On the plus side, he doesn't have his desire called into question. On the negative side, he risks his form taking a further nosedive, an injury, further injuries, a career cut short literally or figuratively, and denying himself the chance to get the rest he needs.

Hmm, what to do.

Ex-pros can fuck off.

I don't know why you bother. These goons are stuck in 19th century era of football. England should have good enough players to "risk" resting Sterling against these kind of national teams.

Linius

Why the hate for Gylfi, is it more then scoring from the penalty?

Siggy the Ajax striker. His name is too complicated to spell out. And since he sucks so much I never bothered to learn how to spell his name. I didn't expect him to be at the club for so long.

I don't know why you bother. These goons are stuck in 19th century era of football. England should have good enough players to "risk" resting Sterling against these kind of national teams.

Exactly. Sterling is England's most promising youngster since Rooney, and these dipshits want him to risk his career for a match against Estonia. I don't think we're doing our part to ensure he reaches his potential tbh, but he definitely won't be reaching it if he's not given the trust to have a say in when he feels fit enough to play, and when he doesn't, and gets played every game regardless

Strax

Siggy the Ajax striker. His name is too complicated to spell out. And since he sucks so much I never bothered to learn how to spell his name. I didn't expect him to be at the club for so long.

When you play to his strengths he's fantastic. AZ and Iceland know that.

Zabojnik

Is this a joke? Was a clear red iirc

There's club-bias, then there's that

GrandioseTotalArmadillo.gif

Linius

Maybe it's better if we lose tonight. So Hiddink can just retire and go home. Be with his wife. Visit his kids. Pet his dog.

Scum

Exactly. Sterling is England's most promising youngster since Rooney, and these dipshits want him to risk his career for a match against Estonia. I don't think we're doing our part to ensure he reaches his potential tbh, but he definitely won't be reaching it if he's not given the trust to have a say in when he feels fit enough to play, and when he doesn't, and gets played every game regardless

So long as these current mob of goons are in charge, well...

:-/

The guy was hoping to become a national hero, I bet everyone is pissed at half time
I bet, that was probably the only decent chance they're gonna get in the whole match and the guy squandered it. Still, what an embarassing display from Italy in these last two matches lol But 3 points are 3 points I guess, even though they really need to do some alterations to the current qualifying system, especially now that all half-decent teams are basically guaranteed a spot in the Euro it's getting unbearable. And I'm usually not necessarily opposed to international breaks like many here.

Linius

If we lose this we will go 6 points behind Czech and Iceland in the group.

Yeah, that's unacceptable really. Still enough time to get back of course but it must be the worst start of a qualifier tourney in like forever. We used to roll trough them not losing a single point.

I bet, that was probably the only decent chance they're gonna get in the whole match and the guy squandered it. Still, what an embarassing display from Italy in these last two matches lol But 3 points are 3 points I guess, even though they really need to do some alterations to the current qualifying system, especially now that all half-decent teams are basically guaranteed a spot in the Euro it's getting unbearable. And I'm usually not necessarily opposed to the international break like many here.

Yep, that was a poor half. Bit hard when they have so many behind the ball, but Conte is doing his best Moyes impression with all these crosses.

I actually read an article that said maybe the new expanded formula is the reason we have seen some shock results already, including Holland now. The minnows think they have a chance of qualifying for once so are giving it more of a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom