• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is a part of why Arsenal's players get injured all the time?

That and the medieval training methods that Arsene employs.

I don't really understand why Sterling was called up if he's tired, he's no use to England and Liverpool injured or fatigued, to play against San Marino and Estonia... Roy should have experimented a bit, or picked every English player United have, they only have 1 game a week now I bet LvG would have appreciated them getting the match practise

Lightning

Banned
Bollocks, the player should feel that he is able to tell his manager that he is physically or mentally fatigued. It is obvious by his last few games that he is suffering. If he doesn't feel like he can have that conversation with his manager something is wrong.

We are better off playing players that 100% physically and mentally rather than those struggling. This is how injury and burnt out happens. I don't want to see Sterling go the way of Owen, Fowler and Torres.

Maybe this is a part of why Arsenal's players get injured all the time?
Player doesn't tell Rodgers that though? Is it selective to the national team? What's the bet sterling starts for Liverpool 3 times next week after supposedly being tired for England.

Maybe it is part of the problem at Arsenal. Who knows, there looks to be a few things wrong at Arsenal in regards to injuries.

Player doesn't tell Rodgers that though? Is it selective to the national team? What's the bet sterling starts for Liverpool 3 times next week after supposedly being tired for England.

Maybe it is part of the problem at Arsenal. Who knows, there looks to be a few things wrong at Arsenal in regards to injuries.

Do Liverpool play against teams like San Marino or Estonia? Im not trying to insult them, but they were hardly big games for England.

Marc

First time I can remember that I didn't watch England competitive games with a free choice.

World didn't end...

Really apathetic with the whole thing, everyone agrees the whole set up is fucked and yet nothing changes. "We plod on."

Be grateful you have PSN at all, it's free

Oh wait.

Sony must know that charging for multiplayer puts a responsibility on them to make sure the infrastructure is sound. The issues people are having aren't acceptable.

fake edit: TV debate between Cameron, Milliband, Clegg (not that one) and Farage

Christ.

Sony have been knobheads as soon as they tasted success of the PS4, failed to learn any lessons the last time they acted like this. The whole drive club debacle changing from a launch title, a free PS+ game into a demo, and then into third class citizens as we "haven't paid" as if PS plus is free is a real fuck you to fans. Don't make launch promises and then break them. The whole PS4 PS+ has been a complete joke, from DriveClub and then Resogun to a parade of shite when they were promising things like HellDivers for like June and still no word on if it is even coming out. Wondering if they are purposefully holding games back for the holidays.

Those debates will be a slaughter, should have the green party involved as well to be fair. I think they are polling the same as lib dems at this point.

Bit disingenuous to only have them all involved in 1 debate however when there is potential for fringe parties to make massive gains in all areas.

Strax

Bhaahahaha, Iceland diving like pros

Fuck them

Bloody joke. Fuck Iceland

dagurbioffq.gif

It was a clear penalty

Yes, dead early.

Went from Tooting to Angel at about half 7. Wearing a black jacket and a blue checked shirt.

Black levis. Brown shoes.

Face like a smacked arse.

It might have been you then because I got on at London Bridge. I thought it was about 8 though so maybe not. Fucking no chance of me remembering what you were wearing. It was taking all my energy just to stay awake.

Hixx

Noel Gallagher's new track is decent. But not one I will listen to over and over like the first releases off the first album.

Hixx

Burnley want to sign Altidore.
AU7Amsc.gif

I don't think we should sell him, I mean he is shit but he is still better than guff like Vokes and friends ffs.

Linius

And still in this group we should easily cruise to first place. There's literally no country in this group that is actually good at this sport. Including this bunch of divers.

Arnie

It might have been you then because I got on at London Bridge. I thought it was about 8 though so maybe not. Fucking no chance of me remembering what you were wearing. It was taking all my energy just to stay awake.
It was me.

I got on at half 7. I would've been at London Bridge almost exactly then.

I was reading a metro.

Man, you are one delusional person.

I want to see the replay again to be sure but it really looked like he played the ball.

Oh and you live in Iceland? Could you take Lens to one of the many beautiful volcanoes in Iceland and and fucking THIS IS SPARTA kick him into it? Much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom