• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

icesave.jpg

Thank you

This always happens. International break starts and I am pumped up. Then Italy actually play and by the end of it I am cursing that I woke up at 3.45 to watch them.

Zabojnik

Apparently 90% of Malta's population are Juve fans. No wonder it's calling to me. Imagine living in a country were the vast majority of people hate Inter.
That's every country out there, I know.

Salvadora

do you guys remember the episode of the ricky gervais show where karl talks about being unemployed and how the little things, such as a trip to the cobblers, become the big things.

i'm getting a carpet put down tomorrow

it is literally the highlight of my week

bud

do you guys remember the episode of the ricky gervais show where karl talks about being unemployed and how the little things, such as a trip to the cobblers, become the big things.

hahaha.

Facism

It's fucking annoying to lose against the likes of Iceland. At least you get a point out of this game with Latvia :p

latvia is the team everyone else will take 3 points from.

lol the ref just blew the whistle as Caner wound up for a shot in their area. Shame it wasn't a loss, Fatih Terim holding on like Pardew.

Linius

I knew Louis worked miracles. But I didn't expect the team to fall apart like this with his departure. It's sad to see.

This is the perfect post to go back to bed on.

Carbonox

So I watched the Gotham first episode on Channel 5 and thought it was pretty poor. The constant remarks and references and shitty character thrusting made me want to barf too. Oh and some of those character names! THE NAMES! Fuck me.

Will continue to watch.
l1x61OA.png

So I watched the Gotham first episode on Channel 5 and thought it was pretty poor. The constant remarks and references and shitty character thrusting made me want to barf too. Oh and some of those character names! THE NAMES! Fuck me.

Will continue to watch.
l1x61OA.png

Channel 5 was the giveaway. There's never been anything good on Channel 5.

So what exactly is the story with Liverpool's training? They get 2 days rest? How many times do they train a week then, especially when playing in Europe?

Marc

Boardwalk was too good, just too few episodes for so much story.

Liking Homeland too, focus has changed massively but in a way I am liking dealing with some big issues right now. The only thing is there are very few characters to like any more.

Also, when did they decide to cancel Utopia? The cunts. :(

Gyfli I miss you :(

He has been fantastic this season, playing on beast mode.

Player in the best form in Europe? Has to be up there.

LTWheels

So what exactly is the story with Liverpool's training? They get 2 days rest? How many times do they train a week then, especially when playing in Europe?

Nope, Brendan has said that different players have different recovery regimes as every player is different and takes a different amount of time to recover. Sturridge has has a day rest then very very light training to stop him injuring himself.

Labadal

I haven't been following football very closely during the international break but I saw that Suarez scored twice for Uruguay.

Arnie

As others have said it isn't that at all, nor is it exactly what Roy is saying.

It's bespoke resting and training regimes built for each player to maximise the time they can train during the interim between matches.

For all intensive purposes it's an excellent system that more clubs should adopt; our fitness and injury records for the last two seasons have been excellent. The majority of our players get injured playing for their national team, which I'd fucking outlaw because international football is a pointless walkabout exercise that offers no tangible sporting value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom