• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put on Metro 2033 Redux, anyone played it? Got it back in August but was playing other stuff this month, finished Diablo 3, and played enough of Forza Horizon 2 for one day... can't wait for Sunset Overdrive in 2 weeks~

November is going to be ridiculous though

Scum

I woke up the first time at 7 today by someone calling me, can't even sleep during my week off.
nt5j5sS.png

Whenever I get more than a few weeks holidays, I will turn around my sleeping schedule though, it just feels good to be awake at night.

Week off?! Lucky bugger.
TmMPSj7.png

Many moons ago I had a pre-season tournament in Malta. Faced a U18-Malta side which were rumoured to have some United trialists in their team. Mostly remember it from the parties though and me waking up at 3 am to loan my team- and roommate a condom so he could shag a local in her car. What a pre-season.

Hahaha sounds great. I remember reading a biography of an ex Copenhagen player, who had kind of a similar experience, except it was the manager waking up him and Brian Laudrup in the middle of the night at the hotel, asking for toilet paper.

That manager was fired after only one match.

EmiPrime

My student hovel has a cockroach infestation and it's pissing it down in London.

I could be at my parents house, playing Bayonetta 2, in bed, nice and warm. :(

Many moons ago I had a pre-season tournament in Malta. Faced a U18-Malta side which were rumoured to have some United trialists in their team. Mostly remember it from the parties though and me waking up at 3 am to loan my team- and roommate a condom so he could shag a local in her car. What a pre-season.
Did you not join in the fun m8?

zmPXEu0.png

Week off?! Lucky bugger.
TmMPSj7.png

I'm actually bored as fuck, no money to do anything, and most of my friends are actually working, while I don't even have uni. Should have said yes to work this morning when they called asking me anyway, i could use the money, but was really tired.

My student hovel has a cockroach infestation and it's pissing it down in London.

Find one cockroach, bite its head off and leave it in the middle of the room. It will be a warning signal for the rest to leave. This works.

Carbonox

Just put on Metro 2033 Redux, anyone played it? Got it back in August but was playing other stuff this month, finished Diablo 3, and played enough of Forza Horizon 2 for one day... can't wait for Sunset Overdrive in 2 weeks~

November is going to be ridiculous though

Metro Redux is brilliant. I prefer Last Light but both are equally great and atmospheric games. Would love to see a new one.

faridmon

Scandinavian people have awesome names. Gives me that Games of Thrones feeling. Son of sigur, king of the andals and ruler of the seven seas.

Thats like saying Japanese names are awesome because of Anime.

I had had more classmates who were called Kristian or David, than any names combined.

They do have great names, except that its quite rare these days to see one with those names. I had a classmate who was named Øystein. Thats a fucking amazing name!

K1LLER7

Apparently he asked The Hodge for some rest 'cos he's knackered. But according to old ass has been English players, he can't do such a thing. 😒
Scum pls. 2 days of rest is enough innit.

Give me £100k a week and I'll run till my boots rip.

I expect Rooney will promise to never complain about being knackered if he gets a 400k contract.

9 seconds of new dillinger album? I AM ALREADY EXCITED

Thats like saying Japanese names are awesome because of Anime.

I had had more classmates who were called Kristian or David, than any names combined.

They do have great names, except that its quite rare these days to see one with those names. I had a classmate who was named Øystein. Thats a fucking amazing name!

My friend ended up naming his daughter Sia, despite me trying to convince him and his girlfriend to give her some awesome name, or at the very least Emily after me. They refused, but I called dibs on naming their boy Emil so that's something.

Scum

Scum pls. 2 days of rest is enough innit.

Give me £100k a week and I'll run till my boots rip.

I expect Rooney will promise to never complain about being knackered if he gets a 400k contract.

I find the whole thing hilarious. England should have good enough players for games against San Marino and Estonia to not rely on a 19yr old who's obviously tired. Just start Ox, innit. Leave Sterling at home to babysit the kids.

My friend ended up naming his daughter Sia, despite me trying to convince him and his girlfriend to give her some awesome name, or at the very least Emily after me. They refused, but I called dibs on naming their boy Emil so that's something.

Naming the boy after his dad is alright, I guess.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

EVIL WITHIN IS HERE?! :D

KiiibqD.png

40gb, 11 HOURS?!
ngDCi9a.png

They said gamesharing would be free, but time is money, and 11 hours is a lot of time

Leaving your legacy on the family already eh? I guess it's a good way to name a kid that's not yours tho lol

I'm pretty sure I'm firing blanks, I will never be able to name a child anyway FreeWilly.

Naming the boy after his dad is alright, I guess.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

This is the person that always wants me to fuck his girlfriend so...

faridmon

9 seconds of new dillinger album? I AM ALREADY EXCITED

Excited for the new Dellinger album. Loved Era Works a lot.

Emil is a great name. Good job on that front. Sia is actually not bad. Too bad us Norwegian like the name Maria and half of our female population is named that.

Apparently he asked The Hodge for some rest 'cos he's knackered. But according to old ass has been English players, he can't do such a thing. ��

It's not like he played a full game in the break.

find the whole thing hilarious. England should have good enough players for games against San Marino and Estonia to not rely on a 19yr old who's obviously tired. Just start Ox, innit. Leave Sterling at home to babysit the kids.

Isn't that why Roy didn't start him against Estonia? Sterling would never say the same thing to Rodgers either.

Excited for the new Dellinger album. Loved Era Works a lot.

Emil is a great name. Good job on that front. Sia is actually not bad. Too bad us Norwegian like the name Maria and half of our female population is named that.

You know what's up Farid Chan. If Dillinger comes to London again before February, I will have to go there and demand you to go with me.

kxDzEQf.gif

phNMrOL.gif

NrTZqPt.gif

BzSAHDK.gif

ivdCELljmQTb.gif

iBwJ6Acvklrnh.gif

CxcnTCW.gif

If that didn't sell you right there, I don't know what will.

faridmon

You know what's up Farid Chan. If Dillinger comes to London again before February, I will have to go there and demand you to go with me.

If that didn't sell you right there, I don't know what will.

Definitely. Would love to see them live. I am actually itching for a good Hardcore to see live and they fit the bill. I'll even buy you the tickets if you happen to come down to UK dude!

Also, I did try your recommendation. You better start to listen to Lillies and Remains you jerk!

inky

You jelly Wooden? :p

1y6XZny.png

Let us know how TEW is pls. I've watched some 30 mins of gameplay and it looked cool, but I don't know if there's enough there.

What does she want to play with you inky

Definitely. Would love to see them live. I am actually itching for a good Hardcore to see live and they fit the bill. I'll even buy you the tickets if you happen to come down to UK dude!

Also, I did try your recommendation. You better start to listen to Lillies and Remains you jerk!

I have and it's still the same problem. Fantastic music, but that guys voice, it almost reminds me of my brothers singing.
nt5j5sS.png

Elchele

I just watched Days of Future Past. FUCKING HELL, what a great film

they had to ruin it by re-introducing fucking cyclops to the fucking series

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Days of Future Past wasn't impressive
why even have the future+past crossover if it only amounts to more magneto vs. wolverine
what did past professor even do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom