• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

inky

He touched the ball, but the challenge looked like a penalty.

Man, this game. I don't need this so early -.-

Why do players insist on kicking the ball out when someone is down. the Ref stops the game if its serious, other wise you carry on.

Just sportsmanship tbh. It's not a rule, but they just treat the opposition as they'd want to be treated themselves. Sometimes there's clearly little wrong with the player though, in which case they should just play on.

Should be a pen and another red. Took his legs out so he could touch the ball.

DBT85

Only reason I can think he didn't give that was that Rojo was looking at the ball and trying to clear it out and Yaya stepped in front of him on his blind side.

Still getting boned.

Nicktendo86

Some of this game has been pure amateur hour. Adna had a great chance to pass earlier and lost the ball. RVP has been a ghost, as has Di Maria. Valencia is terrible. Blind has given it away a few times.

DDG is too good for this team.

RiggyRob

Jeeeesus. I think Rojo just about got the ball by going between Toure's legs, very close though.

Smalling was an idiotic twat, the game's too fast for Blind, Di Maria's been anonymous - only Shaw, Fellaini and De Gea have been good.

I don't get wtf was Smalling thinking on his first yellow

You are a fucking CB

Goal Keeper is gonna kick the ball. You charge him down...a fucking center back.

He kicks the ball up field and you are completely out of position.

I don't think a CB in League two would think about charging down the GK

Sell that piece of shit. Don't even make him train. Tell him to sit at home.

A huge guy goes down standing next to a kid and the big guy should get a penalty? lol

QSGTgt6.gif

El Topo

Hey United, you guys want Dante? Just €40m. Top defender, part of a title run with the least goals conceded in Bundesliga history, Brazilian national player, 'tis a bargain.

Not much we can do now with these jokers. Just hope for more decisions lol.

Smalling you melt. We were doing okayyyy til then, like still under pressure at times but there were some openings for us.

Now we're fucked.

I love how much Salva hates us

They were pens though

C'est la vie

Morsel is def my fave h8r bro <3

Top Bottom