• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

ivIe6rETC0cKB.gif

I love you

Elchele

please share your opinion on this matter.

Favre's Gladbach uses a fluid 4-4-2. I like it.
Heynckes played a 4-2-3-1 but it was basically a 4-4-2 on defense and sometimes on attack when Mueller-Mandzukic were playing together.

I do prefer it over 3-man backline, that shit is awful. ultimately, it relies on having the right players and right system/tactics more than the formation itself. Of course an old school 4-4-2 is shit.

4-2-3-1 is the best tho

L1NETT

I think all players should fall over whenever they get touched by anyone. Lets see how far we can take it.

my theory is Oliver hasn't got enough puff in those wee lungs of his to blow his whistle

he needs an oxygen mask and a fog horn the bloke

confuziz

Banned
Again guys. Let me say some things about Blind.

Ajax hasn't been very good the last couple of years. They still win the title because the rest is even worse. Literally. It looks like Blind is actually playing well because there is no competiton.

At the worldcup Blind played in a 5-3-2 which means there is a lot less pressure on the defenders. A godlike Robben and Huntelaar saved us a couple of times.

Blind was at the right spot at the right time. He fooled everyone.

DBT85

my theory is Oliver hasn't got enough puff in those wee lungs of his to blow his whistle

he needs an oxygen mask and a fog horn the bloke

Seemed fine blowing it in the first half against United until that sending off.

Maybe he fells bad that he booked a player for standing in front of another player.

Top Bottom