• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Do you really want me to dig up posts?

Just a quick search

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837206&page=244

and Hazard assisted the goal a little afterwards.
cHNjGdP.png

Oh so people were asking to sub him on the game? No one asked for him to start over Hazard. There were a couple of times Chadli played over Januzaj off the bench. Januzaj was a bench player.

Maybe the only guy that said that is Killer, but he's crazy.

K1LLER7

Oh so people were asking to sub him on the game? No one asked for him to start over Hazard. There were a couple of times Chadli played over Januzaj off the bench. Januzaj was a bench player.

Maybe the only guy that said that is Killer, but he's crazy.
I just wanted our Adnan to play :(

I wish Lovren would fucking dislocate his shoulder.

Not until Sakho's back :p

He's pretty brass, but while Toure is his deputy, we need him on the pitch. I'm not even that annoyed at the defense tbh. They've been shite, but conceding a goal a game shouldn't be massively problematic. It's because our attack has been so horrendous that it's put so much focus on every single error the defense makes, since each goal we concede looks like losing us the match.

longdi

Banned
navas is so shit winger. missed so many xrossing chances. both him and milner are fucking slow wingers

citeh lacks silva cutting edge.

Esch

Banned
I'm not feeling any chi from City right now. They have that Larry Holmes in the early 90s energy, all old and sluggish.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if this finishes scoreless.

Top Bottom