• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

Marc

Wow. Fuck off UEFA. This ref. This fucking ref. This is the final straw.

Gold!

I'm sorry, you're a brilliant guy from everything I have seen but this is killing me. :D

It just looked like the ref was gonna give a pen.

9MFqY.gif

City should do a vow of silence in protest.

Chelsea choked. As far as I'm concerned that's the take away from today. City was always going to perform badly in the CL.

Choking tonight was the preferable one to a league match. They've got 3 days of getting their arses kicked before Liverpool, by the time Jose is finished them they will be not be able to get on international duty quick enough

Fergie

Banned
Fucking hell Adriano is on fire.

8 goals already. And 2 hat tricks. In 2 matches.

Also a record, first to score a hat trick vs the same club and third to score 2 hat tricks in the same UCL season.

Draconian

I should've known Hazard would revert to last season's form when he was more concerned about everything other than sticking the ball in the back of the net. Well, at least Schalke lost, we didn't lose.

Also, I would've thought knowing what offside was would be a requirement for being an assistant in a Champions League game. Silly me, I guess I was wrong.

PELANTY

Pride of Europe

Someone ran into the way of Yaya Toure. Yaya got angry and pushed him over. :lol
hahaha that's ridiculous. Gotta watch the highlights to see that.

Barca won as expected. Still think Ajax should be proud of their performance. They did well to stay only one goal behind. The red card basically meant they had little chance of equalising.

For anyone wondering CSKA have gotten twice as many penalties as anyone in the Russian league and have been carded the fewest. They've had the refs on their side for a long long time.

Top Bottom