• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If we lose to Villa tomorrow we could end the weekend in 16th place. Surely Poch isn't going to be another Juande Ramos?

If we lose to Villa tomorrow we could end the weekend in 16th place. Surely Poch isn't going to be another Juande Ramos?

He won't. He play some really good stuff at times. Juande Ramos was boring.

We'll smash Villa tomorrow

by order of the peaky blinders
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

pulsemyne

Gary Monks comment on the penalty that should have been given

"On being denied a penlty for an apparent handball by Everton defender Antolin Alcaraz: "I didn't know you were supposed to play with two keepers.

"I'd be very pleased if my keeper pulled off a save like that. We didn't get it so what can I say?"

Carbonox

I fucking despite cunts who think it's a good idea to set off fireworks earlier than bonfire night. That's a cunt day in itself but I want to glass everyone in the ear who participates in it days before. I hope they go off in their sheds and set fire to their garden you cunting jaffas.

My nose leaks every 10 minutes. Rolando Aarons is underrated on FIFA. I need a pint. What's the point in living.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gary Monks comment on the penalty that should have been given

"On being denied a penlty for an apparent handball by Everton defender Antolin Alcaraz: "I didn't know you were supposed to play with two keepers.

"I'd be very pleased if my keeper pulled off a save like that. We didn't get it so what can I say?"

Swansea have been on the end of some ropey decisions recently but Monk is starting to turn into Neil Warnock with his ranting about referees.

Top Bottom