• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

pulsemyne

Well I'm happy with the 0-0 between everton and swansea given everything that happened in the match. Shelveys sending off was his own making though but given the fact that the ref was card happy I do think monk should have subbed him. In the end it maybe a fair result, everton lacked a threat up front but contained swansea's counter attacks well. Swanseas defence was organised and hard to break down (it's clearly an area that has been worked on).

L1NETT

what a frustrating afternoon

knew we'd lose but fudge me we dominated most of the game. they barely had two sniffs

get me Ebanks Blake STAT

oh well. Nowt point writing some massive ranty shite about it.

This is why I asked you what his salary was for you guys. He demanded several wage increases and got his 3 raises. You've said that already and I understood that. I would like you to tell me what his wages were at the club. This isn't based on last season alone as if he was performing like that every year at Real Madrid. I don't think I have ever once said that as he was clearly a level above his previous years last season.

I'm saying that his wages must be so high already since you have complained about him demanding for more wages (and gotten it 3 times).

Wage demands are all relative to what the club can offer and what the player is on. If a player is making 40k at United, but is playing relatively well I wouldn't be upset at him demanding for a raise every year if by the time he's gotten 3 raises he's still earning relatively little. No one is forcing him to sign a new contract if the player isn't happy with their wages, but maybe the player really liked the club and caved in to a small increase.

So what was he on before he left Madrid ( a year/ a week whichever you prefer)?

According to:
http://www.tsmplug.com/football/real-madrid-players-salaries-2014/

95k/week

Lightning

Banned
Well I'm happy with the 0-0 between everton and swansea given everything that happened in the match. Shelveys sending off was his own making though but given the fact that the ref was card happy I do think monk should have subbed him. In the end it maybe a fair result, everton lacked a threat up front but contained swansea's counter attacks well. Swanseas defence was organised and hard to break down (it's clearly an area that has been worked on).
Next week you face AlexisFC!

Oops double post.

Dark Rider

This is why I asked you what his salary was for you guys. He demanded several wage increases and got his 3 raises. You've said that already and I understood that. I would like you to tell me what his wages were at the club. This isn't based on last season alone as if he was performing like that every year at Real Madrid. I don't think I have ever once said that as he was clearly a level above his previous years last season.

I'm saying that his wages must be so high already since you have complained about him demanding for more wages (and gotten it 3 times).

Wage demands are all relative to what the club can offer and what the player is on. If a player is making 40k at United, but is playing relatively well I wouldn't be upset at him demanding for a raise every year if by the time he's gotten 3 raises he's still earning relatively little. No one is forcing him to sign a new contract if the player isn't happy with their wages, but maybe the player really liked the club and caved in to a small increase.

So what was he on before he left Madrid ( a year/ a week whichever you prefer)?

I have to go out now sadly
but I will get back to you with the numbers and what I think about it tomorrow

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea are much better to watch now than they have been for a while. Move the ball around really well, play direct attacking football. I'm sure they'd sacrifice some defensive solidity for that. Best keeper in the league anyway.

Chelsea are much better to watch now than they have been for a while. Move the ball around really well, play direct attacking football. I'm sure they'd sacrifice some defensive solidity for that. Best keeper in the league anyway.

It was pretty bad today overall really.

deroli

Fuck it, I just can't watch our match in a few minutes. Fuck football, fuck the Bundesliga, fuck Marcel Reif, fuck Bayern, their stadium, fans, klatschpappen, players, coach + management and especially fuck the Judas.

How can we still be behind Liverpool.

How shit are we..

That Burnley and Leicester game man...

iUc9zEne06ZKG.gif

Wilbur

Banned
How can we still be behind Liverpool.

How shit are we..

Eh, one game less plus two tough games in a row plus bedding in period with a new coach plus we didn't have all our signings until the end of August plus huge injury problems

Calma viva calma

It was pretty bad today overall really.

Didn't really watch today, but overall you're a good footballing side now, far better than last season.

F*ck the Leeds United fans who started chanting during the minutes silence prior to the kick-off today.

So glad we stuck 3 on you. Enjoy the bus ride home with 0 points.

Top Bottom