• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Pennywise

Uphill battle to qualify for UCL now. Think you guys can still do it.

Yeah, will be hard regardless.
Good thing is that alot of players are getting in shape now, especially the long term injured players.
Winter break will be really benefitting so we can finally adjust alot of things we haven't had a chance to work on (you know constant games and nearly no preseason together really fucked us).

Does Subotic not use the fucking gym.

Subotic is still far from being in form, after his ACL and his long break took it's toll.

Gambit

When did Subotic start sucking so much? He always used to be a cunt, but at least he played well.

Also, Robben was incredible as per usual.

It will be fucking jokes when Bayern's attack is Reus, Lewa, Gotze.

Imagine a team attacking with Reus, Lewa and Götze. Wow, who could imagine such a team!

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/CE0C...4608_3f7dba9e030.0.1.15936694497818676839.mp4
KuGsj.gif

Lightning

Banned
Just watching the highlights of the Everton game and for me Swansea were robbed. Should have had a penalty in the first half.

And Everton are in poor form right now.

TeegsD

I legit think all of our players are hungover or something, almost let in a fourth. This is absolutely embarrassing

Meh.
Once Subotic was subbed in for Hummels I sort of knew we'd lose, he's way out of shape. So I wasn't too shocked, though it's always tough to lose by ref decision in the last few mins. But overall they did have more chances.
At least there's some CL to look forwards to.

Blablurn

I feel a lil sorry for milch and penny. The other one doesn't matter.

I'm sure you guys will come back. Just a matter of time.

Top Bottom