• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

you should actually go there (check google maps to find out where it is first mind)

it's a fucking hole

hipster means having more GCSEs than STDs up here

The hole isn't there anymore

It's almost a shopping centre now

Go back to the south where you belong

Lightning

Banned
While possible, they could also get results against City, Arsenal and Man U.

I hope they keep riding high.
Mark my words in 3 weeks they play City, Arsenal and United one after another and they will be VERY LUCKY to just get 1 point from those 3 games.

By Christmas they will be done. About 6-7 points behind top 4 that will only grow by seasons end. They are soon finished.

Wait Celta Vigo are beating Barca? The Celta Vigo with Krohn Dehli as a defensive midfielder?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Wow, I get home to Sporting down 0-3 to Guimaraes. What the fuck?!

We were completely shit, they ran and pressured us for 90 min.

I´m over it now, that Fast & Furious 7 trailer was so fucking bonkers that it immediately made my life better.

Cars with parachutes on, The Rock breaking a cast on his arm by flexing his muscles, Tony Jaa, "I don´t have friends...I have family" and The Rock with a mini-gun.

jts

...hate me...
Mark my words in 3 weeks they play City, Arsenal and United one after another and they will be VERY LUCKY to just get 1 point from those 3 games.

By Christmas they will be done. About 6-7 points behind top 4 that will only grow by seasons end. They are soon finished.
Way too euphoric about that late home win against the last in the table, m8.

Don't think I've actually ever seen this Charles guy play, who just came on for Celta, but I signed him for my Watford team in FM and he managed to score 0 goals in +20 matches. I don't like him.

♫ And a real hero ♫

I avoided saying human bean and yet this happens.

Blablurn

Ter Stegen ruined his career with that Barca move. He was the second German keeper last summer. And now he is kinda nowhere. Not important for Barca and not important for Germany. Kinda similar to the Enke move many years ago. I hope Ter Stegen doesn't waste too much time on the bench.

FootballFan

Messi, Pedro and Alves have been so bad this game.

Suarez has made multiple runs into space and they fail to pass to him every time.

They will get 4 points from that I say.

Scum

We were completely shit, they ran and pressured us for 90 min.

I´m over it now, that Fast & Furious 7 trailer was so fucking bonkers that it immediately made my life better.

Cars with parachutes on, The Rock breaking a cast on his arm by flexing his muscles, Tony Jaa, "I don´t have friends...I have family" and The Rock with a mini-gun.

Just seen the trailer. I can't..

Top Bottom