• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

I'm just going to wait and see if the next Hitman is that game.

They said they went away from the linear shitty levels of Absolution, but I have my doubts. Wouldn't be surprised if it was yet another splinter cell stealth game.

What I always enjoyed about hitman was that it felt as much of a puzzle game as a stealth game, and that did include some trial and error gameplay, but it was much more rewarding and fun than the broken batman instinct mode and whatever the fuck that disguise system in absolution was.

Also bring back Jesper Kyd ffs!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Feels great to have proper real football in my daily life again. I can't stand these international breaks. Shit football that people only prop up because of patriotism and pageantry.

WJD

Man U gaf, post a lineup.

ARSENAL:

OX WELBZ SANCHEZ
------Jacky Rambo
----------Arteta
Gibbs Mongrel Per Chambers
---------SHZHZHZ

----------------- RVP ----------------
Di Maria - Rooney - Fellaini - Mata
-------------- Carrick ---------------
Who ----- The - Fuck ------ Cares
-------------- De Gea --------------

Scum

They said they went away from the linear shitty levels of Absolution, but I have my doubts. Wouldn't be surprised if it was yet another splinter cell stealth game.

What I always enjoyed about hitman was that it felt as much of a puzzle game as a stealth game, and that did include some trial and error gameplay, but it was much more rewarding and fun than the broken batman instinct mode and whatever the fuck that disguise system in absolution was.

Also bring back Jesper Kyd ffs!

Blood Money was good, wasn't it? Never played it though.

wedward

Szczesny
Chambers, per, Monreal, Gibbs
Arteta, Wilshere
Sanchez
Cazorla, Welbeck, Ox

I think it's time for Santi to be benched.

We really need Rambo to find his form again.

Hope there are lots of goals in this game. Both defenses are garbage.

------ Glue Sniffer Andersen----
Høgli--- Zanka-----Antsonsson---Bengtsson
Amankwaa--Amartey---Delaney--Kacaniklic
----------------Nicolai Jørgensen------------------
------------------Cornelius--------------------------

Blood Money was good, wasn't it? Never played it though.

Yes, probably the best Hitman game. It's still worth playing m8.

Another thing Absolution lacked was Copenhagen stuff, I guess it's hard to tell the company you outsource to, to put in FCK everywhere.

D5byCLP.jpg

"FCK beats Bundby (play on bottom and Brøndby)"
AkpmCMU.png

Hodgsons boys
HVDcRns.png

N78YGND.jpg

hmeZ896.jpg

0zQVMHE.jpg

Clearly IO were a better company back then.

Scum

So what the fuck happened then? Why not build on the Blood Money formula? Or is it because SquareEnix are involved somehow...

So what the fuck happened then? Why not build on the Blood Money formula? Or is it because SquareEnix are involved somehow...

Same with Splinter Cell. Trying to appeal to a broader audience, making it dumber and easier... and it did apparently sell a lot better in the end. :/

Scum

Same with Splinter Cell. Trying to appeal to a broader audience, making it dumber and easier... and it did apparently sell a lot better in the end. :/

This shit mentality with a few publishers nowadays is just fucking wrong. Just make a good game, dammit. 😟

Jarnet87

Rooney in midfield again christ. It's sadder then Rooney at AM.

De Gea
Valencia-McNair-Blackett-James
Carrick
Fellaini-Di Maria
Roopney
RVP-Wilson.

Diamonds are forever, this is a team of believe !

Now that Park is a club ambassador can we get him to suit up and play as a sub against Arsenal. He'd still bag a goal against them.

inky

Funnily enough, I think I remember reading impressions here which said that last Splinter Cell was actually more like the old ones (except for the mark & execute shit) but they just marketed it that way.

I think it kinda bombed due to that, LOL.

Yen

Rooney in midfield again christ. It's sadder then Rooney at AM.

De Gea
Valencia-McNair-Blackett-James
Carrick
Fellaini-Di Maria
Roopney
RVP-Wilson.

Diamonds are forever, this is a team of believe !

Now that Park is a club ambassador can we get him to suit up and play as a sub against Arsenal. He'd still bag a goal against them.
I'm gutted that United in such a state recently, but somehow Liverpool are even shiter

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe MCC is still broken.

Well, I can - but it's proper shit.

it's shocking really. I'm going to have to save up some pennies and buy cod because Halo is proper fucked.

also no early game tomorrow and Saints play Monday. I can already tell this weekend is going to be awful.

Scum

it's shocking really. I'm going to have to save up some pennies and buy cod because Halo is proper fucked.

also no early game tomorrow and Saints play Monday. I can already tell this weekend is going to be awful.

You can always watch Hull beat us 3-0 on Sunday evening for a good laugh.

christ series 2 opener of The Fall was creepy as anything. Dornan is wasted doing bilge like 50 shades of who cares

Parts of it had me raisin me eyebrow questioning stuff, dunnae if it will live up to the first series

But then again not a lot on telly does.

Just watched the 2nd ep of series 2, theres a even creepier moment in this one lol (you'll know it when you see it :p)

Dornan is very good-looking, would if I were gay :lol

Same number of episodes as the last series, or are there more?

wedward

Szczesny
Chambers, per, Monreal, Gibbs
Arteta, Wilshere
Sanchez
Cazorla, Welbeck, Ox

I am glad Giroud is almost back. Gives us a lot more options.

I'd like to see Wenger try and fit Giroud, Welbz, Sanchez, Ozil, Ramsey/Jack and a DM team.

-------Giroud
---------------Welbz
Sanchez--------------Ozil
---------Rambo
-------------------DM

Top Bottom