• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Not Real Madrid.
tumblr_inline_miejyrgWtn1qz4rgp.gif

FootballFan

Getting out of bed likely is as well for you.

Nope, but signing up to multiple random websites and buying codes online hoping they work(or waiting for someone else to try the website first) isn't something I can be bothered to do.

I have done it in the past but yeah, not really worth it imo. Rather just pay normal price from steam most the time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But you will gladly get publicly pussy whipped into watching hunger games.
fenrJmj.png
I picked '71 a few days ago and it was fucking awful :lol so it was her turn

And I kinda wanted to see Salazar's fiance Natalie Dormer

Fuck The Hunger Games

tbf 71 wasn't awful at all, but it was a bit underwhelming. Great cast and everything

Esch

Banned
It's amazing how evil Pellegrini manages to look. Any angle, any picture. the emperor palpatine of this shit

From everyone's favourite, Duncan Castles:

According to well-informed sources, Henry has been talked down from dismissing Rodgers on at least two occasions. Both occurred last season, and while it's not clear exactly what prompted Henry to pursue replacing Rodgers, I can reveal the two men who saved him.

Chief executive Ian Ayre and FSG-shareholder chairman Tom Werner have stood behind Rodgers, but the manager's hold on the position has at times been less secure than it appeared. Ultimately, FSG's lead decision maker will determine how long it lasts.

All is not well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Agwero so good.
We gave you one Argentinian, this is one you'll never lay paws on.
can't afford him m89

We paid like..11 million for Tevez or something

But I'm sure we paid you guys 4 extra on bonuses since he fucking ripped Serie A apart :lol

Carbonox

I need me a new Deus Ex game. Human Revolution is in my top 5 of last gen.

Oh and a new Dishonored PLEASE

I like you. Human Revolution was also in my top 5 of last gen. Dishonored was class too.

fuck it lets just make love right here right now on my plate of eggs

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
€0m up front. €35m in 48 months. €9m in apps and bonuses.
This really does sound like us

I like you. Human Revolution was also in my top 5 of last gen. Dishonored was class too.

fuck it lets just make love right here right now on my plate of eggs
What a fucking game that was ;_; any news on the sequel?

Is there a sequel? Why not ;_; did it bomb or somethin ;_;

L1NETT

What a fucking game that was ;_; any news on the sequel?

Is there a sequel? Why not ;_; did it bomb or somethin ;_;

I’m pleased to confirm that we are already into production of the starting point for Deus Ex: Universe with a new game for PC and next-generation consoles
(from Eidos website)

so....yeah. I have faith that it won't be Invisible War 2.0

Deus Ex fills my itch for cyberpunk games. Tis a shame Prey 2 seems dead. :(

Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 from those Witcher blokes if it ever comes out.

dc89

can't afford him m89

We paid like..11 million for Tevez or something

But I'm sure we paid you guys 4 extra on bonuses since he fucking ripped Serie A apart :lol

M89 :loool

Tevez is amazing. Take care of him for us.

Arnie

:lol

Like Brendan was facing the sack last season. And that Ayre talked down John Henry, whose mind was seemingly made up.

Will say it again: there's a reason Castles is freelance.

arkon

I've been watching more movies than ever (16 and counting) this year for the GAF 50/50 challenge. Standouts so far have been Bottle Rocket, Thief and Silver Linings Playbook.

regards

Carbonox

I thought Remember Me was shit. World was pretty cool though. It was a Capcom outsource though so was never gonna be good.

dc89

Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2 - Drake feat Jay Z.

What a tune. Where is FF? I hope he's listening to this in the future as I type this.

Top Bottom