• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Louis van Gaal’s biographer believes that the Dutchman has shaken hands with Kevin Strootman on a move to Manchester United in the Summer
Take it to the bank

Hell, Roma will drive you there

Show dem teh moneh

Fintan

Aye Rectify was pretty good indeedy

Second series aired in the states recently right? Hope it crosses the pond at some point
Yeah, so I'm sure it will pop up soon. It's ten episodes instead of six. Makes good use of the extra episodes to explore the characters outside of Daniel. Pretty much everyone gets some really good moments.

Danchi

Good to see that Wenger's told everyone he almost signed another world class player (this time Messi, for those keeping score). With all these players Wenger identified then didn't sign Arsenal would have a really good team. Good on him.

To be fair, there was that non-rumour in the tabloids recently that Messi would be open to a move to the Premier League.

He might have been asked about it.

Gurthang

Banned
Everyone put money on Sevilla for tomorrow. Barca has lost all the games they have played against decent teams this season.

OT: Nice guys finish 4th
tumblr_ne8p4g7EPc1tjk2bjo2_r2_500.gif

Help me understand, wedderz.

Both can be true.

You can approach a club rather than poaching the player and agree a settlement of sorts. Maybe Arsenal did that and Barcelona, of course, said no thank you/.

If you want to sign an underage player you can go ahead and do it but things like "taking care of the family" are against the rules...which will usually lead to some kind of trouble down the line. This is what we did with Pogba. United basically broke the law to get him and then stuffed some money in his old clubs mouth when they started to make a fuss.

Zabojnik

Paratici (Marotta's right hand) is apparently in talks with Kramaric's father, but I guess they're talking to every other big-ish club out there.

Zabojnik

MGS:GZ sure looks nicer on PC. Although I don't remember it looking so washed out on the PS4. Whatever.

untitleda4j6r.gif

Any chance MGSV releases on PS4 and PC simultaneously? Might be the first time I play a MGS on PC first, if so. It's probably coming a few months later at least though.

Bumhead

Banned
Imagine if Ched Evans went to Sheffield Wednesday.

Imagine it.

Reckon there'd be a boycott?

Oh yeah. Although the few that still went might see us score at home so that'd be something.

Ched saga is far from over by the looks of it. One of the United board members has come out today and called it a victory for mob rule and that they're dissappinted they couldn't get what try wanted for Ched. In other words, they wanted to sign him but didn't due to backlash. Good to know.

Bumhead

Banned
MGS:GZ sure looks nicer on PC. Although I don't remember it looking so washed out on the PS4. Whatever.

untitleda4j6r.gif

Any chance MGSV releases on PS4 and PC simultaneously? Might be the first time I play a MGS on PC first, if so. It's probably coming a few months later at least though.

That looks weird. Just looks like they've turned some extra lights on for PC..

PS4 lacking in bulb power confirmed.

untitleda4j6r.gif

Nice. Will look great at 1440p

I've just seen another Ukip MP has been elected. What the fuck England

Embrace the British future

----------------------------?-----------------------------

Flanagan-------?-------------?--------------------?

----------------------Rossiter-------------------------

-------------------------------Allen---------------------

--------------------Henderson------------------------

----Sterling------------------------------------Ibe----

--------------------------Sturridge---------------------

YES FARAGE

Yen

Embrace the British future

----------------------------?-----------------------------

Flanagan-------?-------------?--------------------?

----------------------Rossiter-------------------------

-------------------------------Allen---------------------

--------------------Henderson------------------------

----Sterling------------------------------------Ibe----

--------------------------Sturridge---------------------

YES FARAGE
Their voters might not be keen on that front three.

Well with PSN and Live fees and expensive ass fucking games... It should about even itself out.

But then comfy couch and all.
FcxTZpk.png

I look at Steam, and see new games for £40 everywhere. I look at PS4 retail games, and they're £45, and you can resell them. They don't drop in price nearly as quickly though tbf.

I find the whole digital thing a bit overrated tbh. Discs aren't that much of a nuisance

edit: fuck

What's the alternative? A dodgy Russian key site?

A good alternative they are (although I prefer the Russian guy Quiche knows, who gifts it to you)! But no, there's lots of legit sites out there selling steam keys, that are quite a bit cheaper.

L1NETT

christ series 2 opener of The Fall was creepy as anything. Dornan is wasted doing bilge like 50 shades of who cares

Parts of it had me raisin me eyebrow questioning stuff, dunnae if it will live up to the first series

But then again not a lot on telly does.
-----

Oh and had a play around with AC Unity (on the bone again). Gash. Uses a dull period of history as even duller window dressing and instead fills the game with unimaginably tedious tasks with the most perfunctory combat system i've played in a while. Even calling it a system is doing it a justice it doesn't deserve

Does look right smashin it parts. That tech and the 400000000 folk who made it are fucking wasted churning out this garbage. Games need a big lovely historical thing and instead we get this flaccid piece of shite pushing history in the background and making us do weekend chores instead.

-6/10

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
christ series 2 opener of The Fall was creepy as anything. Dornan is wasted doing bilge like 50 shades of who cares

Parts of it had me raisin me eyebrow questioning stuff, dunnae if it will live up to the first series

But then again not a lot on telly does.
-----

Oh and had a play around with AC Unity (on the bone again). Gash. Uses a dull period of history as even duller window dressing and instead fills the game with unimaginably tedious tasks with the most perfunctory combat system i've played in a while. Even calling it a system is doing it a justice it doesn't deserve

Does look right smashin it parts. That tech and the 400000000 folk who made it are fucking wasted churning out this garbage. Games need a big lovely historical thing and instead we get this flaccid piece of shite pushing history in the background and making us do weekend chores instead.

-6/10

I don't think I'll ever buy an AC game. I could probably look past the weird technical stuff if Ubisoft weren't creatively bankrupt. I was hoping the new consoles would give them a kick up the arse but obviously that didn't happen.

I'm just going to wait and see if the next Hitman is that game.

wedward

Man U gaf, post a lineup.

ARSENAL:

OX WELBZ SANCHEZ
------Jacky Rambo
----------Arteta
Gibbs Mongrel Per Chambers
---------SHZHZHZ

Top Bottom