• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

L1NETT

I went Football training on Tuesday. First time back in over a month cos of my injury. Supposed to take it lightly and leave anything physical that could involve my head or playing in matches until January.

Did I fuck. Scored a magnificent header. Broken nose and cheekbone farkin 'low that.

I'm a peacock you gotta let me fly /yurt

good man

can't you get a Chivu style mask

----

TV thing; Bablyon is sensational stuff. Easily top 3 shows of the year with Utopia and Happy Valley

KidJr

Whats the thoughts on a GAF five a side run out? In the city somewhere after work or does everyone have prior footy engagements?

What the do fuck footy journalists do? When I look at transfer news I hear some ridiculous statement Arsenal to make huge bid for Isco... where do they get these rumors from!

Carbonox

Whats the thoughts on a GAF five a side run out? In the city somewhere after work or does everyone have prior footy engagements?

What the do fuck footy journalists do? When I look at transfer news I hear some ridiculous statement Arsenal to make huge bid for Isco... where do they get these rumors from!

we don't all live in the same tower block m8

I'd love to partake in a FootyGAF match. I'd have a mini betting ring going on who'd get sparked the fuck out first.

swar on me ma ur a ded man dya like dags

Just non-stop banter.

RiggyRob

we don't all live in the same tower block m8

I'd love to partake in a FootyGAF match. I'd have a mini betting ring going on who'd get sparked the fuck out first.

swar on me ma ur a ded man dya like dags

Just non-stop banter.

Real life Cola vs Quiche meltdowns, think of the possibilities.

Carbonox

Cola is in a wheelchair and Quiche has to use an exoskeleton.

It would be a battle for the ages.

Swear I've seen that on an episode of Transformers.

edit
transformers1-08.jpg

cola's a dead man

Fintan

good man

can't you get a Chivu style mask

----

TV thing; Bablyon is sensational stuff. Easily top 3 shows of the year with Utopia and Happy Valley
Have you seen Rectify? I'd possibly have that as my show of the year. The first season is up on US Netflix, I think. So different from any other show I can think of.

Mad Men would still be up there for me too.

bbcsport_david: Vincent Tan exclusive: "I'm so disappointed the chairman of Wigan, a big club, is also a racist. A racist chairman hiring a racist manager."

Welp

Go_Ly_Dow

bbcsport_david: Vincent Tan exclusive: "I'm so disappointed the chairman of Wigan, a big club, is also a racist. A racist chairman hiring a racist manager."

Welp

""I hope that stops at two racists in Wigan, not snowballing to 2,000 or 20,000 racists in Wigan.""

lol

Wigan is rotten confirmed

Can confirm Far Cry 4 is boring and shit. Back to Alien Isolation. At least that only stutters during cutscenes.

Would be up for this but I doubt there would be enough people.

Linius

Let's play some real life footy in Amsterdam, you English lads can make a holiday of it. We'll smoke weed after the game okay.

Did you like FC3? I thought it was awesome and FC4 is more of the same, its great.

No. That explains my feelings towards it. The same tired gameplay systems, collect this, skins that, craft this, climb the tower to unlock stuff in this area. And the story seems just as shit. You're a American kid killing people again with another crazy bloke in the background I could not care less about.

L1NETT

Have you seen Rectify? I'd possibly have that as my show of the year. The first season is up on US Netflix, I think. So different from any other show I can think of.

Mad Men would still be up there for me too.

Aye Rectify was pretty good indeedy

Second series aired in the states recently right? Hope it crosses the pond at some point

Good to see that Wenger's told everyone he almost signed another world class player (this time Messi, for those keeping score). With all these players Wenger identified then didn't sign Arsenal would have a really good team. Good on him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
'Almost signed' doesn't really count when they tell you to fuck off

i almost went out with scarlett but she said no

Same goes for Capello's story about 'almost' bringing Mehssi to Scrubntus

CR7 to Juve was the only real almost

wedward

Good to see that Wenger's told everyone he almost signed another world class player (this time Messi, for those keeping score). With all these players Wenger identified then didn't sign Arsenal would have a really good team. Good on him.

This isn't new. Talked about it quite a while ago.

Said he tried to get Messi when he signed Cesc but Barca said no.

Some Paul Smith guy has written a story today in the Independent about United selling RVP this summer.

0.002% of his followers are real people.

What a strange industry.

Top Bottom