• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

L1NETT

Brentford are 3rd in the Championship. One or two points off the top. Lineth are you seeing this?

Aye been right good, surprised how well they have been doing. Warbuton built on the momentum well.

but that league is a right slog, will do well to keep it up. Some good sides in that league. Boro, Derby, Ipswich, Bournemouth. Even Blackburn look solid.

zzqzsaqzujxm.gif

Are you implying there's only so much Moyes you can handle?

ibaiclUpS5OiJI.gif

There is never enough Moyes

Westlo

Seems like Atletico have flown under the radar this season, I haven't seen much people talking about them. But they seem almost as good as last season. Doing pretty much just as well in the league and CL as before. Can easily see them getting semifinals at least again.

Yeah, only 4 points behind Real and 2 ahead of Barca (who have a game in hand), they really haven't lost a step this year.

Wilbur

Banned
Aye been right good, surprised how well they have been doing. Warbuton built on the momentum well.

but that league is a right slog, will do well to keep it up. Some good sides in that league. Boro, Derby, Ipswich, Bournemouth. Even Blackburn look solid.

Warburton's the one who used to be Jordan Belfort or an investment banker or something isn't he

Clegg

Had patatas bravas in Valencia a few years ago.

Very simple food and its the most delicious thing I'e ever had. And as an Irishman I have an intrinsic knowledge and appreciation of the potato.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bud vs Bla is the besttttttt

He's the only person capable of pressing Bud's buttons :lol and by just being his Greek/German self :lol

Herr K

Banned
a german speaking of food that looks disgusting

lol

that's like suen criticizing someone for loving some swedish dick :blackmoon

Top Bottom