• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Brentford are 3rd in the Championship. One or two points off the top. Lineth are you seeing this?

--

Pep and Kloppo got sacked in my FM network game

I replaced Pep and Kloppo took my old job at PSV.

But Bayern have decided I can't make any changes to the backroom staff even after 3 of them just retired. And the want me to use players from the academy. All of our regens are shit. So I sold 3 players and bought Pogba for £55 million. Also they want me to play a possession based defensive style of football. I'm not doing it. Eventually they will understand why they lost the league and the cup to Wolfsburg. I'm definitely going to get sacked, but Bayern would be super boring for more than one season

Blablurn

Brentford are 3rd in the Championship. One or two points off the top. Lineth are you seeing this?

--

Pep and Kloppo got sacked in my FM network game

I replaced Pep and Kloppo took my old job at PSV.

But Bayern have decided I can't make any changes to the backroom staff even after 3 of them just retired. And the want me to use players from the academy. All of our regens are shit. So I sold 3 players and bought Pogba for £55 million. Also they want me to play a possession based defensive style of football. I'm not doing it. Eventually they will understand why they lost the league and the cup to Wolfsburg. I'm definitely going to get sacked, but Bayern would be super boring for more than one season

I don't think so :<

El Topo

Good.
Persona 4 Golden and Danganronpa are still on sale.
Get them fast.

I second this, although the ending of Danganronpa doesn't really make sense at all. I hope they'll put Danganronpa 2 on sale again soon. Too bad the store that had a physical copy didn't have it anymore yesterday.

Edit:
Also get Virtue's Last Reward as soon as it's on sale.

Pennywise

I second this, although the ending of Danganronpa doesn't really make sense at all. I hope they'll put Danganronpa 2 on sale again soon.

Danganronpa 2 is even more confusing at times :p

Yeah, I bet they're gonna put it on sale again soon enough, so you'll get to play it.

Really need new stuff for the VITA.
Sega should announce Phantasy Star Nova for the West, or the third title within one of my favorite franchises (999/Virtues Last Reward).

Ugh I'm stoked for next weekend when GameAwards and PS Experience hopefully deliever some decent announcements.

El Topo

Danganronpa 2 is even more confusing at times :p

I mean I liked the ending, but there were some *really* big holes, more noticeable than the ones VLR had . I still enjoyed the game a lot because it's not just about the overall story, but also the different cases and characters. Too bad there's not too many virtual novel games, unless we count Telltale games.

Fuck, if only we ever got Zero Escape 3.

GorillaJu

You know I always thought it was annoying that in Japanese the "see" sound doesn't exist. There is only "she."

It annoyed me until I realized Man City is pronounced Man Shitty. Those crafty Japanese had this planned from the beginning I'm sure of it.

faridmon

You know I always thought it was annoying that in Japanese the "see" sound doesn't exist. There is only "she."

It annoyed me until I realized Man City is pronounced Man Shitty. Those crafty Japanese had this planned from the beginning I'm sure of it.

There is the this Anime (Haikyuu! Volleyball anime which is fantastic btw) which constantly joked about that:

Kageyama: Shut up 'City Boy''
Tsukishima: Lol, he called you ''shitty boy''

Is he the central midfielder? There were rumours last January that we were looking at him.

Yes he is. He hasn't played much since he arrived but I think he is ok.

1417340199_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Animals...

On a side note, I´ve been in that restaurant sooo many times. Thursdays, they made one of the best Cocidos Madrileños in town. Classic place in La Ribera del Manzanares.

Pennywise

I mean I liked the ending, but there were some *really* big holes, more noticeable than the ones VLR had . I still enjoyed the game a lot because it's not just about the overall story, but also the different cases and characters. Too bad there's not too many virtual novel games, unless we count Telltale games.

Fuck, if only we ever got Zero Escape 3.

Yeah, hopefully they will do that in the near future :/

Danganronpa is connected obviously.
Allthough I agree, the story isn't as good as Zero escape and the damn great choices you have.
Danganronpa certainly has a broader focus and you can see that it's alot older (PSP games orginally).

so it's shit

Just because you can't afford a Vita, it's not shit.

Yen

There was just an ad on c4 for beer. Not any particular brand of beer, just that 'there's a beer for everyone! Drink beer!'

Speaking of Cocido Madrileño. I´m heading to my mom´s to have it for lunch right after the match, my mom´s cocido can't be beaten.

Also I plan to bring my WiiU´s controllers and have a Smash session with my brother and cousin after the meal.

Life is good.

jts

...hate me...
Speaking of Cocido Madrileño. I´m heading to my mom´s to have it for lunch right after the match, my mom´s cocido can't be beaten.

Also I plan to bring my WiiU´s controllers and have a Smash session with my brother and cousin after the meal.

Life is good.
Looks like Cozido à Portuguesa, except we don't use chick peas.

God damn how I miss Cozido and francesinha and other portuguese foods ;_;

You'll knock us out of Europe with a set piece, it's known.

We are the masters of fucking up in set pieces

I don´t know is going to be a hard match for us...

Looks like Cozido à Portuguesa, except we don't use chick peas.

God damn how I miss Cozido and francesinha and other portuguese foods ;_;

I think your Cocido is closer to Cocido Gallego than Madrileño but I´m pretty sure is has to be delicious, tough.

Fintan

Seems like Atletico have flown under the radar this season, I haven't seen much people talking about them. But they seem almost as good as last season. Doing pretty much just as well in the league and CL as before. Can easily see them getting semifinals at least again.

Top Bottom