• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Fergie

Banned
Lukaku's erratic touch.

i341QxekMjcIp.gif

jesalr

How long do Spurs fans think they will be able to keep hold of Eriksen?

One more season after this. He still isn't consistently great, once he's more effective more often, I can see a bigger club going in for him/him wanting or deserving CL football

Meier

One more season after this. He still isn't consistently great, once he's more effective more often, I can see a bigger club going in for him/him wanting or deserving CL football
Sounds pretty reasonable. He's still only, what, 23 or so? Another year would be a pretty reasonable expectation. Seems like he will definitely want CL football again after giving it up by leaving Ajax.

jesalr

MICHAEL
MICHAEL
MICHAEL
WES
WES
WES

Gif pls?

Sounds pretty reasonable. He's still only, what, 23 or so? Another year would be a pretty reasonable expectation. Seems like he will definitely want CL football again after giving it up by leaving Ajax.

Only 22, still a lot of his career ahead of him. One more season of being the big dog with us will probably help him.

Marc

Martinez teams cannae defend for shite

Yeah, there is always that period of where the last manager left off and the new manager changing things that can produce a mesh of both philosophies and work wonders. Then time takes hold and transitions to the guy whose Wigan defence was a total joke.

Spurs have played well though to be fair, look well up for it.

Top Bottom