• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Mkhitaryan is horrendous today.
Ginter should've been parked at Freiburg for one more season and we should have signed a more seasoned CB backup.

Fergie

Banned

what is dead may never alive

Soldado is Torres is back

NVQrLmU.jpg

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...oss-mauricio-pochettino-backs-roberto-soldado

All Soldado needs is love.

El Topo

Piszczek is injured. What a shitty season for Dortmund.

At this point maybe it would actually make sense for them to get a new manager, maybe pay money to get Tuchel to replace Klopp? Sometimes a manager just needs a break.

At this point maybe it would actually make sense for them to get a new manager, maybe pay money to get Tuchel to replace Klopp? Sometimes a manager just needs a break.

Has a manager ever just voluntarily taken some time off, and left the team in the hands of their assistant in the meantime?

Being serious now - what if in 10 games you're in the same position. What do you do?
Well, we'd still not be forced to sell anyone even if we were to miss the CL. But of course some ppl. would want to leave. And Hummels may very well be one of them.
And if that was the case I'm sure Watzke wouldn't object too much since he acted so well all this time. I'd say 20-25m would be enough to get him. Though I feel like he would prefer Spain.
If you were alluding to relegation. Well, it's too early to think about that, lol.

Pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United GAF we have 3 former United players and 1 future player, no excuse for not wasting your time watching us

moai

Juventus defense looked so soft, pogba just let him go and vidal wasnt fast enough. The cb never came to help.

faridmon

We aren't gonna win this game. A draw would be lucky outcome, but I don't see that either.
We are missing Naismith big time, his intelligence, moveent and creating space is absolutely important and we are shit without him.
McGeady is shit!

Fuck this game!

Top Bottom