• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Will get it when I have some money.

Is it like skyrim? Plenty to do, engaging world, etcetera? (said knowing full well many people hate Skyrim)

Game took a lot of design cues from Skyrim. Best way I can describe it is that it's basically Mass Effect 2 with Skyrim sidequests.

Hixx

PC?

The strategic camera is shit though. I don't know how they mucked up that one so badly.

Played DA2 on PC with MKB.

Whether with MKB or pad, Inquisition controls like a one-legged bloke who's absolutely bladdered.

And he's flat-footed.

It's horrible.

Bayern players taking about what's wrong with Dortmund, without mentioning the elephant in the room. That's rich. Very rich.

GotG was incredibly fun, what a joyride that was :)

Lightning

Banned
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 releases here the same day we play Southampton. I can hardly wait, 3 more days.

Penny you may dislike us arsenal fans but it's all good. I really do feel for Dortmund but it's still not that many points, you can catch it up. Only 12 odd points is achievable.

Pennywise

Bayern players taking about what's wrong with Dortmund, without mentioning the elephant in the room. That's rich. Very rich.

You mean like with Madrid that takes apart every La Liga club apart from Barca ?

Come on, we got money for Götze and kept Lewandowski which was also a smart move.
The problem is how we spend the money.
Mkhitaryan played a solid first season, not really great and what you would expect from someone that costs that much, but still solid.
Now he is abysmal and isn't helping the team with anything.

Elsk already said it, injuries fucked us up big time.
Players like Subotic who was out with an ACL plays every weekend, simply because Sokratis and Hummels are injured.
Someone that was out for such a long time, just needs safety and a team that's working, where mistakes aren't severe or don't mean you fucked up the entire game.
That's not given at the moment...

I seriously hope that we try to get a decent winger that helps us...

You can easily compare the situation with Liverpool, where the old team is out of form and the new players just suck.
The difference is, Dortmund had alot more injuries...

Elchele

Just how great was True Detective? Man, that shit was incredible.

I just made an A3 poster of it for my apartment. Will print it and frame it this week

FootballFan

It makes me sick that someone like penny can go from supporting Dortmund to supporting their biggest rival Bayern. Just because Dortmund aren't doing too well.

Disappointed.gif

FootballFan

I wonder if anyone here supports two teams in one league.

There was a new guy here who supported barca and Madrid..... We shamed him into leaving.

I've met someone who supports barca, Chelsea, Liverpool and inter. Told me with a straight face as well. I don't know man.

I'm not a Bayern fan.

I won't ask this question if Dortmund is at the 4th, 5th place.

Problem is they are at LAST place. That seems more of an internal problem than anything Bayern could ever do.

Salazar

Some encouraging signs that the 'philosophy' is starting to take shape. Mata and Herrera are good players who, I think, will thrive at United once the new way of playing settles in.

The possibility of being able to play in a way that is retentive without being constipated (hello Arsenal) against good teams is a lovely thing to consider.

Our fullbacks are probably going to get Evra'd against Stoke.

There was a new guy here who supported barca and Madrid..... We shamed him into leaving.

I've met someone who supports barca, Chelsea, Liverpool and inter. Told me with a straight face as well. I don't know man.
hahaha wtf

I remember seeing a NY Mets and NY Yankees two in one jersey - was the most ugly thing I've seen in sports. Even worse than those half and half football scarves they got in the EPL/CL.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

If you're going to support 2 teams, at least have 2 that would actually win the league lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WHAT A GREAT MORNING*! Now how fucking good was Pirlo's last SECOND outside of the box winner last night??? I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT...did The Triglav that GIFs post anything?

*For me, great morning = horrible fucking day. Never fails...so I'm prepared mentally today ;_;
pls go have a sleep

why are you always tucking me into bed man :( I WANNA LIVE WILBUR! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE TOO

FootballFan

KLFNKJyl.jpg

Buncham8's

So beautiful. Happy Suarez can enjoy football again.

The Octopus of Badia feels at home next to the most lethal trio in football.

<3

FootballFan

LOL. Watching el clásico must raise a lot of mixed feelings in him. That's likely the only match he watches too.

He'd be all

"GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL BALE!!! YESS

We need to replace Pique asap, can't let goals like that in. This is depressing"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We need to talk about Evra. We can't have Pogba covering for him all the fucking time, ffs. He's killing us.
Fucking awful, that's probably the fourth or 5th goal that can be directly traced to him

But he's still our best..winger..

FootballFan

Why do you keep remembering me this?

Is a part of my life that I want to erase for evah.

I feel dirty to this day ;_;

I will keep remembering you it.

After the Barca fans even applauded your team for winning the title. I thought there'd be nothing to separate us Prinny.

#KeepRememberingPrinny

Top Bottom