• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Blablurn

I don't even want Reus anymore. This guy is injued every fucking week.

He's worse than old Robben.

Give me Hazard or give me death,

Or Timo Werner

Bayern are signing Russ. Get over it.

I hope he plays tmrw. Is there a philosophy lecture today?

I believe so.

I enjoyed his last lecture on the importance of family and christmas relaxation.

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 1m1 minute ago

Sporting have counted €20m from Manchester United for Rojo in their accounts but still stand losing up to €18.75m of that to Doyen.

Bahahaha

Jack cw

Step 1: Denial

Kroos and Götze share the same agent, Reus doesn't. And no, I'm not gonna watch bild.

Funny that a BVB supporter talks about denial :D
Are you still talking about CL qualifier and Reus and Gündogan staying at Dortmund next season? Get over it Milch. At least you might get the chance for a clear cut and rebuild this team and the system as well. Next season, Wolfsburg, Gladbach, Schalke, Leverkusen and RB Leipzig are going to compete with Bayern.

EDIT:
And stop lying... it's getting embarrasing.
Reus, Götze and Kroos share the same agent Volker Struth.

Salazar

I believe so.

I enjoyed his last lecture on the importance of family and christmas relaxation.

I can't wait until we play Liverpool and Rodgers does his little routine

"Mr Gaal may have managed all over the shop, and won shitloads of things, and fathered Mou, and so on, but the premier league is different innit"

Wabba

I dont know what they are talking about, but if found this picture kinda funny!

images

Jack cw

Frankfurt as the city as a lot of potential. So we destory them before they are even alive.

I really love this talk about Bayern destroying their competition. We bought only one of Dortmunds players and are now assholes. What a time to be alive.
We also destroyed Barca when we bought Thiago and got Pep. Sure.

I can't wait until we play Liverpool and Rodgers does his little routine

"Mr Gaal may have managed all over the shop, and won shitloads of things, and fathered Mou, and so on, but the premier league is different innit"

Sadly I don't think BRod will be fielding too many questions about us given their current state.

Funny that a BVB supporter talks about denial :D
Are you still talking about CL qualifier and Reus and Gündogan staying at Dortmund next season? Get over it Milch. At least you might get the chance for a clear cut and rebuild this team and the system as well. Next season, Wolfsburg, Gladbach, Schalke, Leverkusen and RB Leipzig are going to compete with Bayern.

EDIT:
And stop lying... it's getting embarrasing.
Reus, Götze and Kroos share the same agent Volker Struth.

Step 2: Anger

I'm not lying. Do you really think Struth alone is the agent of 40+ players? Götze, Kroos and Reus share the same agency but not the same agent. Easy as that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Btw I was right about my Good Mornings turning into shitty days :loooool

I think I'm onto something here but I don't quite know what yet

Jack cw

Step 2: Anger

I'm not lying. Do you really think Struth alone is the agent of 40+ players? Götze, Kroos and Reus share the same agency but not the same agent. Easy as that.

You are cute, just admit that you were talking out of your ass.
Struth is founder of the company and represents the top players and is the one who negotiates with the clubs about their contracts. Believe it or not. And he is responsible for the buyout clauses of Reus and Götze, not someone else. For clarification: Dirk Hebel is more in strategic accounts and PR-work involved.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Reus :)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like Yedlin has played his last game for Sounders and will join us in January. At last we can fire Naughton into space.

You are cute, just admit that you were talking out of your ass.
Struth is founder of the company and represents the top players and is the one who negotiates with the clubs about their contracts. Believe it or not. And he is responsible for the buyout clauses of Reus and Götze, not someone else. For clarification: Dirk Hebel is more in strategic accounts and PR-work involved.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Reus :)
Fucking hell

Do you even read the stuff you link?

:lol :lol :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just keep drinking coffee
Noooo caffeine leads to anxiety innit

Decaf is like Juve without the option to buy players with an option to buy
Started playing AC:U

Game needs to get on my level. I don't care about Elise. Let me the fuck out of the shimmery prison
Was this for me!

I like AC, but I stopped playing the series after Brotherhood due to its repetitive nature!

Thank u both

Salazar

I like AC, but I stopped playing the series after Brotherhood due to its repetitive nature!

I'm enjoying prancing around.

Dunno why there aren't motherfuckers on rooftops. That's the fundamental thing about AC. Uniformed goons on rooftops, waiting for non-consensual judo.

Bold One

so GAF meet-ups are actually a thing that people do?

I was always told it was a bad idea to meet people you dont know from the internet.

Anyone here ever been to one?

Wilbur

Banned

I was always told it was a bad idea to meet people you dont know from the internet.

I haven't been to a meet up but I have met five people from this forum

Quiche, Laboured, Shorty, Arnie and WJD

I have also seen many others naked and had them sing to me

Blablurn

2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Pep is throwing out these new tactics like crazy. Against Berlin Robben and Ribery didnt come from the wings but from the middle. The first half showed that it worked. It was beautiful.

Yet, I'm still not convinced that we can beat Madrid in the CL. The main reason is Rafinha. Alaba might be able to stop Bale but our right side is like an open door. Rafinha can easily play against the likes of City or Chelsea. But I don't think he can deal with CR7.

Boateng might can. But Benatia and Dante? No way. I wonder what Pep is doing about it once it happens.

King_Moc

Banned

Yeah, went to one last year. Was a good night. I ended up in Birmingham instead of Northampton afterwards though :-/

Wilbur

Banned
Jealousy m8

Cattermole is good though that I cannot deny

Do you know exactly who Louise Taylor supports? Is it you guys, or does she just have a massive hard on for North East football in general?

this match report is absolutely overflowing with bias, exaggeration and the likes. I mean, you were good. You deserved the point. You played well. But it's certainly not an impartial report :lol

Hixx

Cattermole is good though that I cannot deny

Do you know exactly who Louise Taylor supports? Is it you guys, or does she just have a massive hard on for North East football in general?

this match report is absolutely overflowing with bias, exaggeration and the likes. I mean, you were good. You deserved the point. You played well. But it's certainly not an impartial report :lol

She supports safc but she does hide it with the odd nufc love in

Take the Southampton game out and we have the best defence in the league iirc

Oh my, I do enjoy a good 'ol Dortmund V Bayern lolfest. Why be dicks and sign Reus? Leave the club alone ffs, you've already carved it up. Wasn't there talks to sign Hummels as well before he renewed his contact?

Wilbur

Banned
She supports safc but she does hide it with the odd nufc love in

Take the Southampton game out and we have the best defence in the league iirc

Based O Shea
Based Brown

Manchester United are keeping your club afloat m8, be more grateful

Top Bottom